Black Florida woman "stands her ground," gets 20 years in prison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    Returning back to the scene to assault someone = defending himself

Do they actually believe this shit? It's so comical.

Fuck Michael Vick.
    the irony up there^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      man I don't really care about the opinions floating around or what happened when the dude decided to stalk the kid for whatever reason....bottom line Vick had to sit his ass down for a minute for dog fighting while that other cat(pvssy) killed a unarmed TEENAGER who was defending himself against some creepy dude who was following him

no kid wants to be followed home by some stranger.....imagine the fear that kid must've felt....but some how the kid was some special fighter who could kill a man who had at least 40-50 pounds on him with his bare hands right?!?
      returning back to the scene to assault somone (trayvon did) is the Main reason zimmerman was Not Guilty and the same same reason this ghetto florida women is doing 20 years and zimmerman is not.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.B View Post
        returning back to the scene to assault somone (trayvon did) is the Main reason zimmerman was Not Guilty and the same same reason this ghetto florida women is doing 20 years and zimmerman is not.
        you're talking to a tree bro...in my Victor Ortiz voice!!

Comment

you're talking to a tree bro...in my Victor Ortiz voice!!
          as long as you admit that you just dumb and cant comprehend anything is fine by me, explains like 99% of your post.

Comment

man I don't really care about the opinions floating around or what happened when the dude decided to stalk the kid for whatever reason....bottom line Vick had to sit his ass down for a minute for dog fighting while that other cat(pvssy) killed a unarmed TEENAGER who was defending himself against some creepy dude who was following him

no kid wants to be followed home by some stranger.....imagine the fear that kid must've felt....but some how the kid was some special fighter who could kill a man who had at least 40-50 pounds on him with his bare hands right?!?
            We know that Martin was beating the hell out of Zimmerman, so clearly he was capable of it. We know Zimmerman lost sight of Martin and went back to his car. We know the fight and eventual shooting happened after that.

So clearly Trayvon wasn't that scared of Zimmerman if he was beating the hell out of him rather than run home.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.B View Post
              as long as you admit that you just dumb and cant comprehend anything is fine by me, explains like 99% of your post.
              I don't know whats your problem but maybe these might help

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                We know that Martin was beating the hell out of Zimmerman, so clearly he was capable of it. We know Zimmerman lost sight of Martin and went back to his car. We know the fight and eventual shooting happened after that.

So clearly Trayvon wasn't that scared of Zimmerman if he was beating the hell out of him rather than run home.
                how do we know these things?!?...I mean to KNOW is to be 100% sure...its IMPOSSIBLE to be 100% sure about these things because the kid is not here to tell his side....thats all I'm saying!!

Comment

how do we know these things?!?...I mean to KNOW is to be 100% sure...its IMPOSSIBLE to be 100% sure about these things because the kid is not here to tell his side....thats all I'm saying!!
                  We know those things because of eyewitnesses that saw Martin on top of Zimmerman and because of Zimmerman's injuries. We know that Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating his ass when he was shot because of blood splatter on their clothing.

It was proven in this case that Martin was kicking the crap out of Zimmerman.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    A Pac.tard calling anyone racist is a joke. No offense.
                    None taken. A racist floydiot like yourself calling another poster a pac-tard is a joke...a long running one. Its a go-to for you ****ers every time someone makes you look like a ****.

Comment

You cannot compare the two cases, they're completely different. I'm not sure I agree with the sentence, but what she did was monumentally stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X