No announcement yet.

Black Florida woman "stands her ground," gets 20 years in prison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.O.B View Post
    its the law, she got the mandatory minimum?

what are you fools crying about. She decided to be a gun owner and with that you have to know the gun laws in your state her ignorance is her own damn fault.

Is the mando a lil too harsh yes but it is what it is.
    son, you was quick on the draw.

i deleted that as soon as i put it up ... i thought, you know what, MOB is right, it's a mando, if you wanna gun, know what you're getting into.

Comment

Not the same. The moment she left the house, grabbed the gun and went back to the house and fired warning shots while kids were in the house she lost her "stand your ground or self defense" right

As soon as she left the house she should of called the cops

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        I've noticed that the actual facts of the case are irrelevant to you so you're summing them up dishonestly to fit the narrative you have already decided upon. I can do that too:

Neighbourhood watch volunteer viciously assaulted by a large teenager and shoots in self defence.

Angry ex wife fires a gun at ex husband and children because of an argument.

Both of these are broadly and superficially accurate but of course neither of them actually addresses all of the pertinent facts of the case.

A lot of people think that I am some sort of ultra-skeptic, or that I have an unusually large base of knowledge. Mainly I just read beyond the headline and follow the sources. I suggest you do the same.
        Who actually saw this in plain view?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          No, TM initiated the life and death situation by attacking GZ. There's no evidence to prove otherwise. GZ didn't do anything against the law, people don't have the right to attack people because they are being watched on the street.
          Please name the witness who saw this.

Comment

Thread backfired so hard

Comment

cool...my sig did it's job....on to the next!!!

Comment

I see someone didn't read the sticky.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  cool...my sig did it's job....on to the next!!!

Vick didn't "just know" people who fought dogs. He funded it and had the fights on his property. If we're going to oversimplify **** to avoid real debate, than we should just say "Zimmerman killed a thug who attacked him."

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Vick didn't "just know" people who fought dogs. He funded it and had the fights on his property. If we're going to oversimplify **** to avoid real debate, than we should just say "Zimmerman killed a thug who attacked him."
                    man I don't really care about the opinions floating around or what happened when the dude decided to stalk the kid for whatever reason....bottom line Vick had to sit his ass down for a minute for dog fighting while that other cat(pvssy) killed a unarmed TEENAGER who was defending himself against some creepy dude who was following him

no kid wants to be followed home by some stranger.....imagine the fear that kid must've felt....but some how the kid was some special fighter who could kill a man who had at least 40-50 pounds on him with his bare hands right?!?

Comment

defending himself against some creepy dude who was following him
                      Returning back to the scene to assault someone = defending himself

Do they actually believe this shit? It's so comical.

Fuck Michael Vick.

Comment

Working...
                      X