Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soon this will be you...have fun

http://youtu.be/uPEjBva1ITU

Comment

I got back from my vacation last weekend and am sorry to report: I did not do any surfing or windsurfing.

I was too cheap to pay for the lessons and I couldn't find a place where they rented surf boards. Instead, I walked the beach looking for shells and beach rocks, bird watched, swam, body surfed and sun bathed. Red k welcome

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I got back from my vacation last weekend and am sorry to report: I did not do any surfing or windsurfing.

I was too cheap to pay for the lessons and I couldn't find a place where they rented surf boards. Instead, I walked the beach looking for shells and beach rocks, bird watched, swam, body surfed and sun bathed. Red k welcome
        Sounds like you had a blast

thanks for the picture you sent me, I have it up in my fridge
        Last edited by -jose-; 07-19-2013, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Just watch out for sharks. They are always lurking underneath you, even if you can't see them.

Have fun though.

Comment

tried to green you but i cannot right now...Trust me , you did the right thing. The money and time invested is crazy. It takes time. It looks like fun (and is) but its not something you can just jump on and just do. You did exactly what you should have done while on vacation. Enjoyed yourself!

Comment

Created this thread 4 years ago and still haven't surfed....

Anyone into surfing, windsurfing, kiteboarding?

Comment

I could of swore i saw you down the jersey shore catching some waves

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

Unfortunately that's probably as close as I've come to surfing....

Summer just started doe

Comment

Live on the beach and surf or at least bodysurf most days.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X