This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trigg happpy View Post
    Maybe he was scared for his life. If I was being followed at night at the age of 16 I would be scared too.
    Scared for his life, so when the guy stops following him, the scared guy sneaks up on him and then starts bashing him? Yeah, sounds really scared for his life.

As that other dude said, if you saw a lion and were scared for your life, would you then go attack that lion after it leaves you alone and starts going away?

Think man.

Comment

• Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
      This dude red K'd me "Die slow ghetto bum"

suck my dieeeek you dumb hillbilly redneck incest pig humpin f uck
      Ive been red K 6 times off this thread lol and I have not once said anything racist once.

so Ill tell you like some one told me here (Red K for telling someone to take his margarito conversation to PM or something this is not the place) Stop *****ing man.

Comment

• When the story first broke I was very impartial about the matter.

Since the trial has started, it has captivated my attention and I've watched several hours of the trial on youtube.

The State's key witness Rachel Jeantell was a complete disaster. Rachel admitted to lying about the case on multiple occasions in subsequent interviews and under oath and indirectly confirmed that Trayvon was the one who confronted Zimmerman. Whoops.

John Goode was another State witness that turned into a gem for the defense. John Goode saw Trayvon on Zimmerman in a ground-and-pound position, with his arms going in a 'downward-striking motion' seconds before he heard the gun shot.

A physician has also testified that Zimmerman's head injuries were consistent with getting your skull smashed off of concrete, given the type of abrasions and swelling.

The State so far has failed miserably to construct a convincing case that would justify a 2nd degree murder charge, which involves a malicious intent to kill. Manslaughter it what they should of gone for, but even then...

It's looking very good for George Zimmerman, and the defense hasn't even presented their side of the story yet.
        Last edited by deliveryman; 06-30-2013, 05:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
          this kid got shot and just listen to his story how the other side reacted when they were in the court. ****ing dumbazz animals. listen @ 11:00

Wow, what a heartbreaking video. If there are riots I hope the liberals don't join in thinking they're "helping the cause" because they'll get the same treatment as the guy in the video.

Comment

• I'm not sure about this, it seemed that Zimmerman had a lot of pent up anger and perhaps was planning on confronting Trayvon. The disappointed "these *******s always get away" quote from the 911 call says a lot to me. Why has he labelled Travyon an ******* who is wrongdoing because he's walking around with his hands in his trousers? It seemed like the build up of many past greivances with the black community in his neighbourhood.

However with that being said it seemed Trayvon was an assh*le who was never going to amount to nothing except a life of crime, and that Zimmerman judged him correctly.

I guess Zimmerman was fed up and was perhaps going to check him out and if he acted disorderly, try to set him straight. I think it depends on his intentions there, was he going to start a violent confrontation, was he going to talk to Trayon or have a verbal interaction or was he merely observing?

At the end of the day though, I think its clear that Trayon attacked first for whatever reason and then brutally assaulted Mr Zimmerman. I also feel it's obvious his life was in danger at the time of the shooting and it was a justified shot considering Travyon seemed to be a strong kid in good shape and had the physical advantage over Zimmerman.

I'm not sure what outcome I'd like for this case, probably a judgement that favours Zimmerman. I guess it doesn't matter though. Zimmerman will be living almost a life sentence even if he gets free.

If anyone has anything to add or discuss about my post feel free, I've still not looked at this as much as everyone else.
            Last edited by Barn; 06-30-2013, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
              I'm the racist one when your the one saying all ghetto people beat up whites & hispanics. You definitely mean blacks which is why your too puassay and only say "ghetto" you coward.
              You just did the same **** to whites without even knowing the guys race you hypocrite.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                Wow, what a heartbreaking video. If there are riots I hope the liberals don't join in thinking they're "helping the cause" because they'll get the same treatment as the guy in the video.
                Tookie Williams, Ross Capicchioni, this mans poor son. Anyone else noticing a trend?

****ing animals man, seriously, disgusting animals, how can you even defend that?
                Last edited by fishscale; 06-30-2013, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• Just go ahead and free him already

Comment

• I took this thread down to 3 stars

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                      I took this thread down to 3 stars
                      Well, there is that.

Comment

Working...
                      X