This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nocaut29 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up my brother. I was about to rip a new ahole on this sob. He ain't worth it.

Team Margarito and GZ!
    This dude red K'd me "Die slow ghetto bum"

suck my dieeeek you dumb hillbilly redneck incest pig humpin f uck

Comment

• Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
      This dude red K'd me "Die slow ghetto bum"

suck my dieeeek you dumb hillbilly redneck incest pig humpin f uck
      I bet that you're just like Trayvon. A ghetto bum who trespasses and beats up innocent white & Hispanic people. Yes, Die slow. We don't need anymore racist scumbags in this beautiful world.

May god bless GZ and all peacemakers like myself

Comment

I bet that you're just like Trayvon. A ghetto bum who trespasses and beats up innocent white & Hispanic people. Yes, Die slow. We don't need anymore racist scumbags in this beautiful world.

May god bless GZ and all peacemakers like myself
        I'm the racist one when your the one saying all ghetto people beat up whites & hispanics. You definitely mean blacks which is why your too puassay and only say "ghetto" you coward.

Comment

• u know fellas what's even more ******ed is that when this shyt blew up even celebs went full ****** on this issue.

if i recall a rapper i think it was will.i.am or wyclef or jermaine dupri tweeted Zimmerman's address. so the next thing happens is that this ghetto maniacs went to the house and tried to trash the place. but guess what? it wasn't Zimmerman's house. it was a house of two old white folks. LMAO!

talk about encouraging violence on a full ****** mode.

Comment

• Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
            I'm the racist one when your the one saying all ghetto people beat up whites & hispanics. You definitely mean blacks which is why your too puassay and only say "ghetto" you coward.
            UNBELIEVABLE! How dare you!?!?!?! I work and go to school with good Christian black folks. The one's who obey the law(s), and respect their communities. There is a difference between good black folks and ghetto bums. Shane Mosley is a great black man ... Adrien Broner and Floyd MayTerrifiedofManny&MargaritoCATCHWEIGHKINGweather are ghetto bums.

I've never seen a professional black man attack an innocent white or hispanic person. I cannot say the same thing about a ghetto bum.

I despise ghetto bums ... whether they're black, brown, white, or whatever.

And, yes, I hate Trayvon supporters as well! And you're one of them!

Comment

UNBELIEVABLE! How dare you!?!?!?! I work and go to school with good Christian black folks. The one's who obey the law(s), and respect their communities. There is a difference between good black folks and ghetto bums. Shane Mosley is a great black man ... Adrien Broner and Floyd MayTerrifiedofManny&MargaritoCATCHWEIGHKINGweather are ghetto bums.

I've never seen a professional black man attack an innocent white or hispanic person. I cannot say the same thing about a ghetto bum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
                u know fellas what's even more ******ed is that when this shyt blew up even celebs went full ****** on this issue.

if i recall a rapper i think it was will.i.am or wyclef or jermaine dupri tweeted Zimmerman's address. so the next thing happens is that this ghetto maniacs went to the house and tried to trash the place. but guess what? it wasn't Zimmerman's house. it was a house of two old white folks. LMAO!

talk about encouraging violence on a full ****** mode.
                This is insane! My blood is boiling right now! Those no good ghetto scumbags (William and wyclef.... what kind of name is wyclef by the way?) should be incarcerated as well. Do you know if the two old white folks are okay?

Comment

This is insane! My blood is boiling right now! Those no good ghetto scumbags (William and wyclef.... what kind of name is wyclef by the way?) should be incarcerated as well. Do you know if the two old white folks are okay?
                  i was wrong bro it was actually ****e Lee

Comment

• Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
                    i was wrong bro it was actually ****e Lee

I can't stand that POS ****e Lee. He is a closet racist. I hope those two old folks sue the **** out of that LIFETIME movie producer!!!!! Insane!

Comment

Then how come you couldn't just say I hate ghetto bums who beat up well manned law abiding citizens instead of just white & hispanics while excluding blacks? Thats pretty much saying whites and hispanics are never ghetto trash when their are PLENTY white and hispanic "ghetto trash".

You know what you meant you pathletic sister and animal f [u]cker[/b]

Comment

Working...
                      X