This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Wow, this kid just keeps getting taller and taller.
    lol. i was thinking the exact same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      I suppose you red k me because you assumed that my opinion on this matter makes me a racist

I personally don't care the color of either one of them I just call it how I see it

Also bro stop this black life in America is unimportant have you not realized the most powerful man on the planet, the president (on his servings term) of the United States is black if anything I should be pissed that there hasn't been a Puerto Rican President yet

I'm no where near racist and next time you have something to say tell me don't take the bi.tch route
      No, I do not think your racist, however that talking point was very ignorant (typical foxnews bull****).

And yes, I want to see a Puerto Rican president....absolutely. I also want to see a female as well as a Mexican American president.
      Last edited by Khalid X; 06-24-2013, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
        The only thing that matters is what happened that night, but we can go down that route if you want. Zimmerman is the only one with a record in this case. He assaulted a police officer in 2005 and had a restraining order put on him by his girlfriend. Plus, he made 46 calls to 911, including one ridiculous instance where he reported a 7-year-old black boy for being "suspicious." Yes, there were some burglaries in his area, but that's no excuse to profile every black dude you see. White dudes don't get profiled just because a few are known to shoot up school children and crowded theaters.
        you serious? TM was a felon, a wannabe thug influenced by todays fcked up "YOLO/SWAG" generation.

why cant you guys understand that TM is another on of those wannabe gangster kids?

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Wow, this kid just keeps getting taller and taller.
          next thing you know hes as big as lebron lol

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            you serious? TM was a felon, a wannabe thug influenced by todays fcked up "YOLO/SWAG" generation.

why cant you guys understand that TM is another on of those wannabe gangster kids?
            who little tray tray?

nahhh

Comment

If a 6'8" athletic youth is bashing my head in and im carrying, yea someone's dying and it aint gonna be me.

Comment

my skittles and my ice tea lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  I suppose you red k me because you assumed that my opinion on this matter makes me a racist

I personally don't care the color of either one of them I just call it how I see it

Also bro stop this black life in America is unimportant have you not realized the most powerful man on the planet, the president (on his servings term) of the United States is black if anything I should be pissed that there hasn't been a Puerto Rican President yet

I'm no where near racist and next time you have something to say tell me don't take the bi.tch route
                  Puerto rican presidentL..... f that brah there hasn't been an Italian American president yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid Muhammad View Post
                    You don't know the first thing about me.

LOL @ carrying a defeated aura and self pity attitude.

Not to boast or brag, and this is simply for conversation purposes, but I'm in the process or working on getting my doctoral degree. I also do public seminars, I'm on various boards and I'm working on writing several books (3 to be exact).

I have worked hard for everything I got. So no, I do not carry a "defeated aura and self pity attitude".

I don't like typing things like that, but that's the 3rd or 4th time you have threw that racial charge accusation out there against me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQW_4kowyZ4 ................ Rockin'

Comment

I'm sorry but if America ends up ever while I'm still alive with a Puerto Rican president, I'm getting the **** out of here and going up to Canada.

Comment

Working...
                      X