This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Khalid Muhammad View Post
    To me it's pretty clear cut. He isn't the police nor did he have a right to follow someone.....especially after he was told not to.

You know bro....I wouldn't even waste my time with these racist posters. I have actually talked to a lot of whites, hispanics and various ethnicities and they aren't feeding into a lot of this nonsense Zimmerman's team is spewing.

The biggest reason I get from people is that you just don't let a stranger stop you and comply with whatever bull**** demands they ask. What idiot would let someone do that to them, especially if they aren't a cop.
    You're exactly right!!! A stranger walks up to you, instead of inquiring what he wants you should just bash his head into the concrete a few times to find out. You are obviously city folk.............. Rockin'

Comment

Zimmerman did the right thing.

Comment

Wow, Zman has courage to do what he did. He's a short stumpy guy and Trayvon is practically a replica of Paul Williams. No wonder Zman got attacked.

Keep in mind Trayvon was an American Football player. So he wasn't some tall lanky dork.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          "We are constantly reminded that black life in America is unimportant".

Things are changing, the only color that matters today is green yet people can't get by the color of everyones skin. If you believe that black life is unimportant than you're ignorant.

You carry a defeated aura with a self pitying attiude.

Wake up! ............................. Rockin'
          You don't know the first thing about me.

LOL @ carrying a defeated aura and self pity attitude.

Not to boast or brag, and this is simply for conversation purposes, but I'm in the process or working on getting my doctoral degree. I also do public seminars, I'm on various boards and I'm working on writing several books (3 to be exact).

I have worked hard for everything I got. So no, I do not carry a "defeated aura and self pity attitude".

I don't like typing things like that, but that's the 3rd or 4th time you have threw that racial charge accusation out there against me.
          Last edited by Khalid X; 06-24-2013, 09:14 PM.

Comment

some of you guys should just back away from this thread. it will only end badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              You're exactly right!!! A stranger walks up to you, instead of inquiring what he wants you should just bash his head into the concrete a few times to find out. You are obviously city folk.............. Rockin'
              A stranger that has been following you, that isn't the police, finally catches up to you and tries to stop you?

What grown @ss man in his 30's follows a teenager around?

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                some of you guys should just back away from this thread. it will only end badly.
                I will take your advice bro.

I have no animosity towards any race of people. Neither do I hate anyone regardless of their religious/non religious believes, sexual orientation etc.

I feel a certain level of racial hatred from certain posters and I refuse to get baited by these cowards.

Comment

this how all of the Trayvon defenders think it happened 1:51

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid Muhammad View Post
                    Of course Zimmerman will get away with it.

We are constantly reminded that black life in America is unimportant.

This is just one of the many instances.
                    I suppose you red k me because you assumed that my opinion on this matter makes me a racist

I personally don't care the color of either one of them I just call it how I see it

Also bro stop this black life in America is unimportant have you not realized the most powerful man on the planet, the president (on his servings term) of the United States is black if anything I should be pissed that there hasn't been a Puerto Rican President yet

I'm no where near racist and next time you have something to say tell me don't take the bi.tch route

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                      At 6 feet 4 inches Trayvon was hardly the "little boy" the media portrayed him to be, doesn't change the fact he was murdered though.
                      Wow, this kid just keeps getting taller and taller.

Comment

Working...
                      X