This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    You never know, Trayvon supporters have proven to be violent and destructive. There have already been documented reports of looting in Florida.

There have also been numerous attacks on White's all around the country. The reason? "Foe Trayvon"

Alton L. Hayes Beat Up White Man Because He Was Upset About Trayvon Martin Case: Report

Black Mob Beats White Man Unconscious, That's Justice For Trayvon

Poor man.
    and then we hear ***** folks saying he shouldnt have shot him.

***** please.

Comment

You never know, Trayvon supporters have proven to be violent and destructive. There have already been documented reports of looting in Florida.

There have also been numerous attacks on White's all around the country. The reason? "Foe Trayvon"

Alton L. Hayes Beat Up White Man Because He Was Upset About Trayvon Martin Case: Report

Black Mob Beats White Man Unconscious, That's Justice For Trayvon

Poor man.

I was reading that earlier. Pathetic ass hypocrites.

Comment

• If Malcom X was still with us he'd be a huge Zimmerman supporter. He had a strong stance on the right for one to defend himself.

Applicable Malcolm X quotes:

"I don't even call it violence when it's in self defense; I call it intelligence."

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Respect.

Anyway, I wonder what'll be said in the defense's closing statements. O'Mara's going to end it with a bang I'm sure. I wonder if he'll top the infamous "If the glove don't fit, you must acquit" line.
        Last edited by thuggery; 07-11-2013, 02:29 AM.

Comment

If Malcom X was still with us he'd be a huge Zimmerman supporter. He had a strong stance on the right for one to defend himself.

Applicable Malcolm X quotes:

"I don't even call it violence when it's in self defense; I call it intelligence."

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."
          why hasnt the GZs lawyer presented this yet? wed have a party for GZ right now.

Comment

If Malcom X was still with us he'd be a huge Zimmerman supporter.

This is Megalodon territory type bait.

Comment

• Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
              I still don't think he's innocent I still think it's logically possible he started the conflict and Trayvon being the bigger man like Trig said, rolled him over and beat his ass.

With that said Zimmerman's lawyers are a smart not letting him testify because as much as I hate to say it, Trayvon's dumb fat illiterate friend will be the reason if justice isn't served and Zimmerman didn't testify and played it safe not to ruin his momentum.

SMH at that fat dumb water buffalo
              Zimmerman already gave in-depth statements to the police and even took highly accurate lie detector tests.

Comment

I still don't think he's innocent I still think it's logically possible he started the conflict and Trayvon being the bigger man like Trig said, rolled him over and beat his ass.

With that said Zimmerman's lawyers are a smart not letting him testify because as much as I hate to say it, Trayvon's dumb fat illiterate friend will be the reason if justice isn't served and Zimmerman didn't testify and played it safe not to ruin his momentum.

This guy is a god damn racist..

You only think that because the guy is white/latino.. despite ALL the facts being given here..

You wouldn't give a damn about this case if GZ was a upstanding black guy who got taken out by a black thug.

SMH go cry more that your hero Anderson Silva let a white American KTFO his dancing ass

Comment

Comment

• I just started watching the trial and damn.. the prosecution is ****ing incompetent as hell.

I probably could have made a better case.

Comment

• This trial was made to please the protesters, the trial they demanded makes them look like idiots now.

Comment

Working...
                      X