This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
    **** you I'm not going to watch the news all day to watch a court trial.

I might be a little uninformed lol cuz I actually haven't watched any of it.

Comment

• Some of you are extremely stupid. It's very possible that GZ was on top of TM first and they rolled around with GZ was on the bottem. GZ the the aggressor who thought he was GOD because he had a gun. I'm going to laugh when he is found guilty. Lol

Comment

• Someone linked me a very thought provoking video today. I like what he has to say. Especially on what's going on with the Chicago situation right now. The comments are disturbing though. I'm not sure why everyone is calling him an "uncle tom", very disrespectful.

Last edited by thuggery; 07-10-2013, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          Someone linked me a very thought provoking video today. I like what he has to say. Especially on what's going on with the Chicago situation right now. The comments are disturbing though. I'm not sure why everyone is calling him an "uncle tom", very disrespectful.

I watched this earlier.

Exactly how I feel.

Comment

• Btw today was yet another brilliant and wonderful day for the defense from start to finish. The judge will decide tomorrow if lesser charges (lol) will be considered since the prosecution knows they won't get a murder charge. They're requesting manslaughter and aggravated battery. The prosecution is grasping at straws at this point.

A witness had also confirmed that there had been a string of robberies and home invasions in the area that Zimmerman was patrolling. She recalled of an event where two African-American robbers broke into her home as she locked herself in her baby infant's room. She held her baby and scissors in her hand.

Zimmerman, being the concerned citizen he is, made sure to constantly check up on her after the incident. Zimmerman offered to change her locks and beef up her security. He also asked her if she needed any help and offered to stay at his house if she was scared to be home alone after the break in. She recalls Zimmerman as a very peaceful man who cared for his community.
            Last edited by thuggery; 07-10-2013, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trigger H:) View Post
              Some of you are extremely stupid. It's very possible that GZ was on top of TM first and they rolled around with GZ was on the bottem. GZ the the aggressor who thought he was GOD because he had a gun. I'm going to laugh when he is found guilty. Lol
              Are you even watching the trial? Because not even Trayvon's defense team thought this

The body dummies were brought out today and not even Trayvon's defense team displayed any motion of Zimmerman being on top. They know Trayvon was on top, bashing his skull into the pavement. Try to keep up.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310
                I watched the whole video. He made some great points.

Respect
                i agree .

Comment

• I still don't think he's innocent I still think it's logically possible he started the conflict and Trayvon being the bigger man like Trig said, rolled him over and beat his ass.

With that said Zimmerman's lawyers are a smart not letting him testify because as much as I hate to say it, Trayvon's dumb fat illiterate friend will be the reason if justice isn't served and Zimmerman didn't testify and played it safe not to ruin his momentum.

SMH at that fat dumb water buffalo

Comment

• Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
                    I still don't think he's innocent I still think it's logically possible he started the conflict and Trayvon being the bigger man like Trig said, rolled him over and beat his ass.

With that said Zimmerman's lawyers are a smart not letting him testify because as much as I hate to say it, Trayvon's dumb fat illiterate friend will be the reason if justice isn't served and Zimmerman didn't testify and played it safe not to ruin his momentum.

SMH at that fat dumb water buffalo
                    Of course he started the conflict, that's not even a question. Treyvon was running away from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                      **** you I'm not going to watch the news all day to watch a court trial.

I might be a little uninformed lol cuz I actually haven't watched any of it.

As a token of respect for Trayvon's family, please at the very least spell his name correctly.

Comment

Working...
                      X