Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fort Hood terrorist Nidal Hasan still receiving full military pay!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    In the very same post, we have this

and this

Quite possibly the most (unintentionally) hilarious person on this site.
    So? Because I said I don't want to live in that world that's an emotional response?

So I have to be FOR the death penalty in order to be thinking rationally?

Fuk man, you are getting worse and worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      So? Because I said I don't want to live in that world that's an emotional response?

So I have to be FOR the death penalty in order to be thinking rationally?

Fuk man, you are getting worse and worse.
      You don't have to be for anything you don't want to culito. But when you make a statement like this

I just think we can't become a society were the answer to everything is "kill him". I don't want to live in that world.
      where we can't continue to have an extremely rare use of the death penalty without some unimaginable slippery slope into

a society were the answer to everything is "kill him".
      is a highly emotional response not rooted in the reality of the much diminished use of said death penalty since the Furman V Georgia decision of 1972.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I wanna find Bin Laden's body.

Take some scuba lessons, buy a regulator, steal a few oxygen tanks from Jose and hit up the indian ocean coastline gradually working my way down from Somalia.

Once I found it I'd bring it home to the states with me and start a youtube channel called 'Al JaQueera' where I'd record videos once a week desecrating Osama's skeleton in increasingly over-the-top ways to piss off cowardly extremists.

One week I'd be working his jaw bones like a puppet while force feeding him a bacon sandwich, the next week I'd be simulating **** sex with him, it'd be a riot.
        My brotha you don't have to steal tanks from me
        mi tanques tu tanques

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          You don't have to be for anything you don't want to culito. But when you make a statement like this

where we can't continue to have an extremely rare use of the death penalty without some unimaginable slippery slope into

is a highly emotional response not rooted in the reality of the much diminished use of said death penalty since the Furman V Georgia decision of 1972.
          Yea but I was answering Jose and his emotional response. So again, you butted in instead of looking at **** in context.

So what if it's "rare", does that make any difference? I mean, rare in terms of what? How many people are convicted of murder that don't get the death penalty?

Because there's been plenty of people killed in America by that means gringito.

Comment

It's funny because I was about to say "This sounds like some Breitbart bull**** JJ" but know it's right there plain and bold in Huffpo. UN.****ING.REAL. I have more of a problem with it being 4 ****ING YEARS and him still not being put on trial than him receiving military pay because if I know correctly they are pretty hamstrung when it comes to paying their soldiers.

Hey JJ............I am probably going to vote for Congressman Weiner in the upcoming Mayoral election lmao.
            Last edited by SkillspayBills; 05-24-2013, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Is there some kind prerequisite to being a terrorist that you have to be really ugly? I seen some terrorist pictures in another thread and every one them is extremely ugly. The kind of guys that all would be single if not for forced marriage.

Comment

What is this about not shaving

Comment

Because there's been plenty of people killed in America by that means gringito.
                  You need to start with the cracker/honky/gringo comments first, so that I can disregard the rest of your post. Cute suffix though, considering that I'm exactly your size.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Yea but I was answering Jose and his emotional response. So again, you butted in instead of looking at **** in context.
                  I have read every post in this thread, even yours (begrudgingly.)

So what if it's "rare", does that make any difference? I mean, rare in terms of what?
                  Well 15 states don't have the death penalty. Out of those that do, only 1,332 have been put to death in the last 27 years. That's less than 50 per year.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/murd...ally-and-state

Full disclosure the average murder rate appears to be lower in those states which have abolished the death penalty. Definitely merits further study.

How many people are convicted of murder that don't get the death penalty?
                  Well with 12K odd murders per year (which used to be significantly higher) and the average (likely) being less than 2 per, I'd say about 99+ %. Like I said, rare.

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  It's funny because I was about to say "This sounds like some Breitbart bull**** JJ" but know it's right there plain and bold in Huffpo. UN.****ING.REAL. I have more of a problem with it being 4 ****ING YEARS and him still not being put on trial than him receiving military pay because if I know correctly they are pretty hamstrung when it comes to paying their soldiers.

Hey JJ............I am probably going to vote for Congressman Weiner in the upcoming Mayoral election lmao.
                  I had to check a few sources to make sure myself. Lol Weiner's a tough mofo, willing to do whatever it takes to push his agenda and rarely backs down. Can't really fault you TBH.

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                  What is this about not shaving
                  His facial hair violates the Army's rules. He can't be properly tried until he shaves. A loophole that this terrorist has been able to exploit for over 3 1/2 years now. Apparently he's been fined $1,000 bucks for it already, but he can afford a hell of a lot more of those as long as he continues to draw a full Army major paycheck.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1776211.html

Comment

I know the military has some rather arcane and obtuse regulations. (Ex-Navy.)

The beard shit is just remarkable.

Put old "Your face looks like Robin William's knuckles" beard in a industrial strength belt driven assembly machine.

One that processes nothing but hot pig ass all day.

Comment

"Your face looks like Robin Williams' knuckles."
                      I remember watching Moscow on the Hudson thinking that mofo had a wool sweater on. He didn't.

Your belt sander idea is actually somewhat tamer than my granddad's "lather his beard in bacon grease and set it on fire."

Comment

Working...
                      X