Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fort Hood terrorist Nidal Hasan still receiving full military pay!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Have you ever been to prison? Or jail? Being confined in a little cell is the worst punishment you can hand out. It's the reason people go crazy, become institutionalized, look what's happening in Guantanamo right now.

I understand people are emotional about this, I get it. I just think we can't become a society were the answer to everything is "kill him". I don't want to live in that world, we need to be better than these animals.
    No i haven't been to either

i understand you don't want to live in a world like that but look at the world we living in now

after a crime of that magnitude why should he have human rights, he shouldn't be breathing

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      No i haven't been to either

i understand you don't want to live in a world like that but look at the world we living in now

after a crime of that magnitude why should he have human rights, he shouldn't be breathing
      Again, you missed the point. I understand you are emotional about this, but we need to be a civilized country, not one that just goes around executing people.

Comment

Again, you missed the point. I understand you are emotional about this, but we need to be a civilized country, not one that just goes around executing people.
        i get your point but we need to send a message to terrorist like this animal that we don't tolerate acts like this one

Comment

i get your point but we need to send a message to terrorist like this animal that we don't tolerate acts like this one
          Believe me, they get the message but killing brings more killing. It's the reason I was happy that they didn't show the body of Bin Laden, it would have just created more martyrs.

Comment

is there going to be a trial?

Comment

Believe me, they get the message but killing brings more killing. It's the reason I was happy that they didn't show the body of Bin Laden, it would have just created more martyrs.
              I actually thought the body had to be shown on tv but that's just me, things wouldn't gotten worst because of that, in reality they haven't gotten any better since his death anyway

Comment

I actually thought the body had to be shown on tv but that's just me, things wouldn't gotten worst because of that, in reality they haven't gotten any better since his death anyway
                You make people more powerful in their death jose than you do in life. Not showing his face or body, did not allow his followers to martyr him or use him for political reasons. It was the right thing to do.

Comment

You make people more powerful in their death jose than you do in life. Not showing his face or body, did not allow his followers to martyr him or use him for political reasons. It was the right thing to do.
                  I'm not saying you're right but i kinda agree with what you just said here

Comment

In the very same post, we have this

I understand people are emotional about this, I get it.
                    and this

I just think we can't become a society were the answer to everything is "kill him". I don't want to live in that world, we need to be better than these animals.

Quite possibly the most (unintentionally) hilarious person on this site.

Comment

I wanna find Bin Laden's body.

Take some scuba lessons, buy a regulator, steal a few oxygen tanks from Jose and hit up the indian ocean coastline gradually working my way down from Somalia.

Once I found it I'd bring it home to the states with me and start a youtube channel called 'Al JaQueera' where I'd record videos once a week desecrating Osama's skeleton in increasingly over-the-top ways to piss off cowardly extremists.

One week I'd be working his jaw bones like a puppet while force feeding him a bacon sandwich, the next week I'd be simulating **** sex with him, it'd be a riot.

Comment

Working...
                      X