No announcement yet.

feeling suicidal, need advice about a girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    I know, it's not as if you're gonna be with her after you kill yourself lmao.

Surely it'd be more sensible to cancel your degree and then go be with her, rather than top yourself.
    hey, anything to take away the pain. and I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to be with me, even though she lets me have sex with her anytime I want. problem is she is looking for an older guy with more money and status(she is older than me by 2 years) where as im 24years old, no degree, no job.

If only i was more successful, I would be able to keep her.

Comment

Originally posted by bbos View Post
      hey, anything to take away the pain. and I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to be with me, even though she lets me have sex with her anytime I want. problem is she is looking for an older guy with more money and status(she is older than me by 2 years) where as im 24years old, no degree, no job.

would you like to keep a woman that prioritises money and status (as you yourself stated) over genuine love (as represented by you?)

Comment

we all got problemo's, don't let it get to you.

if only i lived in america, i'd have met lucas matthysse by now.

one day...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
          would you like to keep a woman that prioritises money and status (as you yourself stated) over genuine love (as represented by you?)
          I have come to that realization myself, she isn't the one for me. But I can't stop thinking about the great memories we shared, and it sucks me right back into that dark hole that no man wants to enter.

I know she doesn't want me, but I can't help myself and want her bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
            Does your feeling suicidal have anything to do with this:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=445686

And this:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=339782

And I better not find out that you're really 'Vag_Addict'.

Daamn, son! Lmao

Comment

I have come to that realization myself, she isn't the one for me. But I can't stop thinking about the great memories we shared, and it sucks me right back into that dark hole that no man wants to enter.

and all this is after 6 dates?

you sound like someone who's new to this sort of thing and that's what's hitting you hard. things like this come and go all the time, you can't decide you're gonna marry someone and have kids with them 6 dates in. :

Comment

You have to put a stop to that as much as you want it...you're just making it worst

Honestly bro
                Delete her number and get rid of anything and everything that reminds you of her, ignore her calls etc
                Is gonna hurt but believe me is the best thing to do

Comment

Guilt her into a handjob at least

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    You have to put a stop to that as much as you want it...you're just making it worst

Honestly bro
                    Delete her number and get rid of anything and everything that reminds you of her, ignore her calls etc
                    Is gonna hurt but believe me is the best thing to do
                    i hope you'll be on hand with some oxygen in case he has a near-fatal panic attack at losing the love of his life forever.

Comment

i just noticed edwin valero's name on your sig and here you are talking about a woman and suicide.... kinda creepy doncha think?

anyway, congratulations for getting rid of that kind of woman in your life... go celebrate by rewatching bowe-holyfield 1...

Comment

Working...
                      X