Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you agree that nirvana was the last great/critical acclaimed american band?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like all of Nirvana's popular songs.....

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      millions buy Justin Bieber's ****...doesn't mean its any good

on the flip side, millions buy the beatles **** too. sales isn't necessarily an indication of how good something is, but i think nirvana's more up the beatles alley then biebers.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        So "they looked like f*ggots" is your counterattack?

I expected a little more tolerance from you, Poet. Afterall, Rob Halford (lead singer of Judas Priest) was like a childhood hero to you, and he was an actual f*ggot.

Oh hell, most of knew he was burgling turds: We just gave him a pass back in the day when he used to dress like a biker :hahahaha9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
          c'mon poet. you're overdoing it. your posts make it seem like you're exactly the kinda guy kurt wrote his songs about you being from washington and all.. that's alot of hate man.
          I'm not from Washington, I'm from Virginia. I've only lived in Washington for the past three years. As far as I'm concerned the "Seattle" music scene begins and ends with Queensryche and Heart :cool9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            I'm not from Washington, I'm from Virginia. I've only lived in Washington for the past three years. As far as I'm concerned the "Seattle" music scene begins and ends with Queensryche and Heart :cool9:

Poet
            'Heart'?

Seriously??

Listen closely and you'll hear the sound of your credibility on this subject circling the drain. Sorry, buddy - You know it's nothing personal. I just call it like I see it, and you're extremely bitter about this particular subject.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post

Poet
              great band... operation mindcrime was an exemplary album... absolutely underrated album... geoff tate is a great singer... one of the best in rock n roll IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                'Heart'?

Seriously??

Listen closely and you'll hear the sound of your credibility on this subject circling the drain. Sorry, buddy - You know it's nothing personal. I just call it like I see it, and you're extremely bitter about this particular subject.
                Heart: Brought to you right out of Seattle :cool9:

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                  great band... operation mindcrime was an exemplary album... absolutely underrated album... geoff tate is a great singer... one of the best in rock n roll IMO...
                  Damn straight! :grin9:

Comment

Damn.

This thread got realer then a muthafucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Damn.

This thread got realer then a muthafucker.
                      You know me. I bring it.

Comment

Working...
                      X