No announcement yet.

The best argument I've seen for legalizing drugs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best argument I've seen for legalizing drugs

Someone posted it on facebook today. I dont do drugs except for alcohol and a weed a few times but this guy makes a lot of sense. The Adam and Eve reference was priceless!

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Someone posted it on facebook today. I dont do drugs except for alcohol and a weed a few times but this guy makes a lot of sense. The Adam and Eve reference was priceless!

translation:

i smoke weed every day, and i'm high now.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      translation:

i smoke weed every day, and i'm high now.
      If only...

Comment

Someone posted it on facebook today.I dont do drugsexcept for alcohol and a weed a few times but this guy makes a lot of sense. The Adam and Eve reference was priceless!

Comment

It does make a lot of sense, but the only problem is if it doesn't work and gets more people using drugs, you can't reverse that effect. You'd have to make it illegal again and all those newly hooked people would be f**ked and there would be a higher demand more than ever for drugs. Just a possibility. I doubt we are ready to take that kind of risk.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            Lol great film. Cant believe it didnt win any oscars

Comment

This guy makes a lot of sense. But i'm sure it can't be that easy otherwise countries would have done that already, especially if it has the potential to make them a lot of money.

Comment

The best case for legalizing drugs is the Free Market. Capitalism.

Let the Free Market sort out what's what. Including rehab clinics. Let Supply and Demand take it's natural course.

The only regulation against drugs should be on a private level. Employers, employers, employers. Unless you happen to be a hot Rap Artist or musician of sorts...you better not be doing drugs, unless you want to be unemployed starving artist and be forced to steal, kill to get your next fix. In which case, you go to jail for those illegal acts...not for actually using drugs.

Comment

Ideally....we want someone like Philip Morris International to take over manufacturing and selling of all kinds of currently illegal drugs, right along their Marlboro brand cigarettes.

Not some goofball pusher.
                  Last edited by One_Tycoon; 05-10-2013, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                    It does make a lot of sense, but the only problem is if it doesn't work and gets more people using drugs, you can't reverse that effect. You'd have to make it illegal again and all those newly hooked people would be f**ked and there would be a higher demand more than ever for drugs. Just a possibility. I doubt we are ready to take that kind of risk.
                    Exactly, and among those new addicts may be a lot of children. That is the issue with making drastic changes to society on the basis of pure theory. That's always been my problem with Libertarianism.

Eddie Burke's ideas are too underrated.

Comment

Working...
                    X