No announcement yet.

The best argument I've seen for legalizing drugs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Someone posted it on facebook today. I dont do drugs except for alcohol and a weed a few times but this guy makes a lot of sense. The Adam and Eve reference was priceless!
    I agree with a lot of what he says but there would be so many things that would need ironing out if this were the case

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      I

"goofball pushers" are surely your ideal capitalists?
      no..I'm afraid you're mistaken

Comment

Legalizing drugs is not so simple, a lot of business and money is tied up with the criminalization of drugs

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Bearing that in mind, here's the best argument I've seen against legalizing drugs.

Checkmate.
          But he's railing against the system maaaaan. Take The System, and fighting against it for freedom out of the equation and these hippies will piss off to find some other crap to preach against.

Comment

Addiction to drugs is a powerful thing. It simply takes over more than alcohol would ever will. Drugs at the work place not would be hazardous but also unproductive. There is no way like alcohol to prove if somebody is under the influence without going into blood sampling

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              translation:

i smoke weed every day, and i'm high now.
              That was a great video, and I'm high now too.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Addiction to drugs is a powerful thing. It simply takes over more than alcohol would ever will. Drugs at the work place not would be hazardous but also unproductive. There is no way like alcohol to prove if somebody is under the influence without going into blood sampling
                You idiot.

Clearly you've never met, seen, or lived with an alcoholic and/or drug addict. Let me tell you right ****ing now that alcohol is, without any doubt whatsoever, as bad and most often worse than illicit drug addiction. Some are up there, like crack and ice. But, if Alcohol was illegal, it'd be just as bad as those two easily. The only reason its not is because its much cheaper, more readily available, more socially acceptable and there is easier treatment.

It's worse than pot, smack and pills.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                  You idiot.

Clearly you've never met, seen, or lived with an alcoholic and/or drug addict. Let me tell you right ****ing now that alcohol is, without any doubt whatsoever, as bad and most often worse than illicit drug addiction. Some are up there, like crack and ice. But, if Alcohol was illegal, it'd be just as bad as those two easily. The only reason its not is because its much cheaper, more readily available, more socially acceptable and there is easier treatment.

It's worse than pot, smack and pills.
                  The only idiot here is you. I'm a social worker. You just talked out of your azz right now. Its obvious that you live in cow country. Whats more addictive alcohol or drugs (not including weed). Inepts cover themselves by name calling or violence

Comment

Working...
                  X