No announcement yet.

What WOULDN'T you do for 10 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Financially secure is one thing. $10 million is another.

Righteous? More like self-righteous.

And yeah, I'd put a hollowpoint between a stranger's eyes for $10 million any day of the week without hesitation, but ground rules would have to be established first. Like making sure I couldn't be linked to the crime.

No point in having $10 million if I'm going to jail for the rest of my life.

Subtle, as always.
    hollowpoints for head shots? interesting.

Comment

And yeah, I'd put a hollowpoint between a stranger's eyes for $10 million any day of the week without hesitation, but ground rules would have to be established first. Like making sure I couldn't be linked to the crime.

Subtle, as always.
      You'll also have to kill the person giving you the 10 million because if it comes back to him its gonna come back to you

Comment

Subtle, as always.

i wouldn't kill a stranger for any amount of money. you could pile it in front of me indefinitely in cash, gold and diamonds, property, whichever.

there's value in having those principals. if recognizing that makes me "self righteous," then so be it.

Comment

I couldn't kill someone who I didn't think deserved it for money because it would ruin me mentally. It wouldn't be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣL CHAPO View Post
            hollowpoints for head shots? interesting.
            what's your round of preference for head shots?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              You'll also have to kill the person giving you the 10 million because if it comes back to him its gonna come back to you
              Let's not turn this thread into a convoluted Sidney Lumet script - I'm sticking strictly to basic premise here. If it was established that person A was going to give me $10 million to murder person B and that there would be no repercussions for my actions other than having a fat bank account, then yeah, I'd do it without hesitation.

Of course, real world scenarios are often much more complex than that, but, like every one else, I'm speaking theoretically here.

I respect those who've answered "no" to the murder scenario, but being the skeptical prick that I am, I have serious doubts as to whether or not you're all confident in your answers. It's one thing to talk about this in a hypothetical manner, it's another thing entirely to be presented with $10 million in cold hard cash with the promise of going undetected.

So you guys can preach from a pious pulpit about the value of human life and the infinite worth of intangibles such as integrity and morality, meanwhile I'll be getting my 'Scrooge McDuck' on and living stress free for the rest of my days.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i wouldn't kill a stranger for any amount of money. you could pile it in front of me indefinitely in cash, gold and diamonds, property, whichever.

there's value in having those principals. if recognizing that makes me "self righteous," then so be it.
                I can respect that, but why don't you tell me what you would do for $10 million?

Nobody said it had to be murder. It's just that murder is the most extreme of possible scenarios.

Comment

Let's not turn this thread into a convoluted Sidney Lumet script - I'm sticking strictly to basic premise here. If it was established that person A was going to give me $10 million to murder person B and that there would be no repercussions for my actions other than having a fat bank account, then yeah, I'd do it without hesitation.

Of course, real world scenarios are often much more complex than that, but, like every one else, I'm speaking theoretically here.

I respect those who've answered "no" to the murder scenario, but being the skeptical prick that I am, I have serious doubts as to whether or not you're all confident in your answers. It's one thing to talk about this in a hypothetical manner, it's another thing entirely to be presented with $10 million in cold hard cash with the promise of going undetected.

So you guys can preach from a pious pulpit about the value of human life and the infinite worth of intangibles such as integrity and morality, meanwhile I'll be getting my 'Scrooge McDuck' on and living stress free for the rest of my days.

If TS would of said Scrooge Mc Duck money i bet many of the "i wouldn't do it" answers will change to "i might"

Comment

i would do many many many things for $10mil....but not everything

no killing, no **** acts, no eating **** or anythin like that....well, maybe a bite of **** for $10mil

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      no eating ****....well, maybe a bite of ****

Comment

Working...
                      X