No announcement yet.

What WOULDN'T you do for 10 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    So many people talk about pride and integrity but if $10 mil was right in front of their face, they'd have a change of mind
    Weak minded individuals probably will, but people solid in their beliefs and have a strong sense of pride wont.

Comment

Would be messed up if you blew all your money and ended up in a shelter with the same guy who you let sodomize you for $10 mills.

Comment

Kill or seriously injure anyone.

Leave anyone in a horrible scenario. (eg: homeless, starving)

Those come to mind first.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          So many people talk about pride and integrity but if $10 mil was right in front of their face, they'd have a change of mind
          EXACTLY!!!

People (like a lot above) say they would or wouldnt do stuff where as truth be told, if the money was infront of them, things would be very different

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            i shouldn't be so mean if this is just a standard lounge thread for the luls

if he's serious, and he'd kill strangers for 10 million cash (or any amount of money,) i don't want to have anything to do with him.

and he's likely to be the man who sent a picture of his wang to the most obvious transexual on the internet. ususally i try and give a poster i don't know a chance, but that's unforgivable
            I said anything else I am OPEN TOO. As in suggestions. I would mull it over. Read the post properly punk!

When it comes to killing people the only way I think I could ever do it is if the victim had already committed an unforgivable crime and somewhat deserved it (like Dexter)

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              i shouldn't be so mean if this is just a standard lounge thread for the luls

if he's serious, and he'd kill strangers for 10 million cash (or any amount of money,) i don't want to have anything to do with him.

and he's likely to be the man who sent a picture of his wang to the most obvious transexual on the internet. ususally i try and give a poster i don't know a chance, but that's unforgivable
              And yeah this was started for the Lulz. I was expecting a little more light hearted talk but people just jumped straight to murder! haha

Comment

I want Ricky to reply

I'm curious as to whether he would suck a dick for 10 mil or not haha

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                  EXACTLY!!!

People (like a lot above) say they would or wouldnt do stuff where as truth be told, if the money was infront of them, things would be very different
                  you must be a weak minded individual to even allow yourself to think like that. I say what I mean and mean what I say, their is no back tracking my pride wont allow it.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?.

Like I said those firm in their beliefs and solid in there pride will never allow themselves to compromise their integrity.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣL CHAPO View Post
                    you must be a weak minded individual to even allow yourself to think like that. I say what I mean and mean what I say, their is no back tracking my pride wont allow it.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?.

Like I said those firm in their beliefs and solid in there pride will never allow themselves to compromise their integrity.
                    You are a very intriguing and interesting man.

Quoting from the bible in a shitty discussion that was posted just for fun on an Internet forum, yet you do not know the difference between their and there.

Remarkable.

Go and learn basic grammar and then I will allow you to come back and tell me that I must be a weak minded individual for jokingly saying something on the Internet.

Thanks x

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                      I want Ricky to reply

I'm curious as to whether he would suck a dick for 10 mil or not haha
                      No, it's just money. It wouldn't enhance my life any.

I wouldn't do anything for $10 million that I wouldn't do for $10 bucks.

Comment

Working...
                      X