British Islamists jailed for al Qaeda suicide bomb plot in UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    But not before modern marvels with jet aircraft?:WTF??:
    hey jet aircraft beat their oil money by a couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      The Kings on the throne are at fault, its not the religion of Islam. Their lifestyles are the type of lifestyle that Islam warned AGAINST. The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) lived the most basic lifestyle and warned against all of this. There was an incident between a muslim and a jew (iirc he was a jew could have been a christian but iirc he was a jew) and the muslim was at fault but he thought the prophet would favor him because of it BUT the prophet ruled in favor of the jew because he was right. There are numerous examples like this. The people in power don't do whats right but do what will keep them in power.

If you judge Islam by these people then you are a fool. I went to an Islamic School, I've been to many madrasas both in the UK and Pakistan. NONE of them teach hatred of jews, christians and westerners. They do teach what is happening in the World. They teach you the Quran (memorising and reciting mainly in schools), stories of Islam and the hadith. In madrassas they also teach you islamic law and in schools you get other subjects like english, maths, science etc. You would probably find 1/1000 schools which teach you to simply hate and when the people (parents) find out, they take action against the school and if they don't find out then it's a really small and unfortunate percentage. Look at the amount of gun crime in America, one kid comes and kills so many other children, does that mean we should remove guns just because of that? Or is there more to it? Why weren't their religions a part of it?

You need to realise how weak the muslim position is in terms of influence in the grand scheme of things. The Saudis have oil but they cater to the Americans, last time they used that Oil power to their own advantage (King Faisal iirc) the Americans felt it.

Muslims are being attacked everywhere, a little country in Israel is committing crimes against the Palestinians, slowly taking over their land with their settlements (etc) and the Muslims can't do anything to stop them. This doesn't mean we hate the Jews because there are Jews who favor Muslims and there are Jews who are not involved in it at all. The Zionists are the ones which are a problem. Read up on the history of Israel, their nation was BUILT on terrorism. Their leaders were previous leaders of terrorist organisations.

I am telling you the number of people who are involved in this are small, but it does not take many people to make a small bomb (which you can learn from the net as proven by previous bombings). It only takes a handful of people to create the bomb, plan a date and do it. Though the repercussions will be felt my millions of Muslims, for the mistakes of an extremely small %.

I live with muslims day in day out and I haven't met and spoke to ANYONE who is going to go out and bomb somewhere. The media makes it into SUCH a big thing because guess what, America always needs an enemy. Has there ever been a time in recent history where it hasn't had an enemy? I wish people like you went out and met Muslims and spoke to them, ate with them. I have met so many people who had views like you but once they gave Muslims a fair chance they changed completely.

Comment

israel, palestine.... blah blah blah....

only time muslim leaders give a crap about palestine is to badmouth israel.

no one really gives a crap about palestinians.

Comment

[QUOTE]
          Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          If you judge Islam by these people then you are a fool. I went to an Islamic School, I've been to many madrasas both in the UK and Pakistan. NONE of them teach hatred of jews, christians and westerners. They do teach what is happening in the World. They teach you the Quran (memorising and reciting mainly in schools), stories of Islam and the hadith. In madrassas they also teach you islamic law and in schools you get other subjects like english, maths, science etc. You would probably find 1/1000 schools which teach you to simply hate and when the people (parents) find out, they take action against the school and if they don't find out then it's a really small and unfortunate percentage. Look at the amount of gun crime in America, one kid comes and kills so many other children, does that mean we should remove guns just because of that? Or is there more to it? Why weren't their religions a part of it?
          Sorry but this is simply not true. In the UK maybe but there are many Madrasas who teach hatred of Jews, Christians and anyone who doesn't believe in Islam along with regular curriculum.

You also cannot compare gun crimes to crimes motivated by theology. Oh and by the way, YES I would love to live in a world without guns.

You need to realise how weak the muslim position is in terms of influence in the grand scheme of things. The Saudis have oil but they cater to the Americans, last time they used that Oil power to their own advantage (King Faisal iirc) the Americans felt it.
          Weak in the sense of powerful nations, I agree but a theology is very powerful. It doesn't need funding, it doesn't need an army, just people to believe in it so strongly that they would strap bombs to themselves and kill innocents which is happening everyday in the world.

Muslims are being attacked everywhere, a little country in Israel is committing crimes against the Palestinians, slowly taking over their land with their settlements (etc) and the Muslims can't do anything to stop them. This doesn't mean we hate the Jews because there are Jews who favor Muslims and there are Jews who are not involved in it at all. The Zionists are the ones which are a problem. Read up on the history of Israel, their nation was BUILT on terrorism. Their leaders were previous leaders of terrorist organisations.
          Don't tell me to read up on anything, I understand history very well and have read plenty of history of that region of the world. I have come to one conclusion, ALL those people, Jewish, Christian and Muslim are killing each other over bull**** that isn't real. Theologies that they have been spoon fed since birth and believe above all else. If we had a world without religion, we wouldn't have these problems.

I am telling you the number of people who are involved in this are small, but it does not take many people to make a small bomb (which you can learn from the net as proven by previous bombings). It only takes a handful of people to create the bomb, plan a date and do it. Though the repercussions will be felt my millions of Muslims, for the mistakes of an extremely small %.
          Again proving my point that a theology doesn't need a central command or much effort or money.

I live with muslims day in day out and I haven't met and spoke to ANYONE who is going to go out and bomb somewhere. The media makes it into SUCH a big thing because guess what, America always needs an enemy. Has there ever been a time in recent history where it hasn't had an enemy? I wish people like you went out and met Muslims and spoke to them, ate with them. I have met so many people who had views like you but once they gave Muslims a fair chance they changed completely.
          I have dated Muslims girls, worked with many Tunisians, Moroccans and Palestinians. I never once said the PEOPLE were bad, just the religion. Rread your Quran and the Hadiths and learn what they say. Osama Bin Laden wasn't crazy, he was just a devout Muslim who carried out the letter of the law. Just because you don't doesn't mean he's wrong and you are right.

By the way it is a big deal when people can't go to run a fukin marathon without having their legs blown off or watching their 8 year old son get blown to pieces. Don't diminish what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            And in the U.S, and in Europe, and in Africa, and in Asia... do you see the connection here?
            You can add Canada to the list...this a couple of weeks ago.

The RCMP arrested two men Monday in connection with an “al-Qaeda-inspired” plan to attack a Via Rail train in the Toronto area, which they said could have led to innocent people being killed or injured.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/04...-toronto-area/

An international investigation disrupted the scheme before there was an “imminent threat” to the public, said James Malizia, an RCMP assistant commissioner, told a news conference.

The two accused, Chiheb Esseghaier, from Montreal, and Raed Jaser, from Toronto, were charged with conspiring to carry out an attack and commit murder at the direction of or in association with a terrorist group.

The men are not Canadian citizens but police refused to say how they came to be in this country or where they are from originally.

The plot was to derail the train somewhere in the Toronto area, and the two accused had allegedly been watching trains and railways in preparation.

The plan received “direction and guidance” from an element of al-Qaeda based in Iran, said the force, refusing to elaborate. That connection with the Islamic terrorist organization made the plot particiularly significant, said Asst. Supt. Malizia.

However, officers said there was no evidence the plan was in any way “state-sponsored.”

The RCMP generally released few details of the intended attack, including of exactly how the alleged terrorists intended to carry out the derailment, or what triggered the investigation.

“Each and every terrorist arrest the RCMP makes sends a message and illustrates our strong resolve to root out terrorist threats and keep Canadians and our allies safe,” stated Assistant Commissioner James Malizia, responsible for Federal Policing Operations. “A meaningful response to these threats begins on Canadian streets and in Canadians homes and the RCMP works with all their partners, including communities across Canada, in the fight against terrorism.”
            Last edited by jaded; 04-26-2013, 08:19 PM.

Comment

if there's blatant proof that these guys were not only planning this, but putting it into action, they should spend the rest of their lives in prison.

Comment

This kind of scum should just be executed without prison sentences. Let them try and collect their 72 virgins after their nuts have been fried by the electric chair.

Comment

[QUOTE=Cuauhtémoc1520;13295278]

Sorry but this is simply not true. In the UK maybe but there are many Madrasas who teach hatred of Jews, Christians and anyone who doesn't believe in Islam along with regular curriculum.

You also cannot compare gun crimes to crimes motivated by theology. Oh and by the way, YES I would love to live in a world without guns.

Weak in the sense of powerful nations, I agree but a theology is very powerful. It doesn't need funding, it doesn't need an army, just people to believe in it so strongly that they would strap bombs to themselves and kill innocents which is happening everyday in the world.

Don't tell me to read up on anything, I understand history very well and have read plenty of history of that region of the world. I have come to one conclusion, ALL those people, Jewish, Christian and Muslim are killing each other over bull**** that isn't real. Theologies that they have been spoon fed since birth and believe above all else. If we had a world without religion, we wouldn't have these problems.

Again proving my point that a theology doesn't need a central command or much effort or money.

I have dated Muslims girls, worked with many Tunisians, Moroccans and Palestinians. I never once said the PEOPLE were bad, just the religion. Rread your Quran and the Hadiths and learn what they say. Osama Bin Laden wasn't crazy, he was just a devout Muslim who carried out the letter of the law. Just because you don't doesn't mean he's wrong and you are right.

By the way it is a big deal when people can't go to run a fukin marathon without having their legs blown off or watching their 8 year old son get blown to pieces. Don't diminish what happened.
                  I don't diminish what happened at all, its awful BUT worse things are happening all the time in Pakistan BY American drones for example. Where is this reaction for them? The world is silent. When one attack happens to U.S citizens it gets shown EVERYWHERE for days and days. When one happens in any muslim/third world country it's maybe reported for a day if they're lucky. There is no justice. What religion are those drones fighting for? Why are they killing kids EVERY TIME they strike?

If this was a part of religion like prayer, fasting, hajj etc then why don't we see more of it? I've read plenty of hadiths and the Quran (i've completed it about 30 times). The Quran has extracts which are interpreted differently, some groups i.e. wahabi's interpret it more literally (who happen to commit the majority of these attacks, wahabism is what Saudi follow) whereas you will have sufis who see some bits as more symbolic.

By the way, look at the Rohingya massacre that is happening right now in Burma and then tell me that Buddhism is peaceful and Islam is not.

If you didn't have a world without religion I ASSURE you, it would not be as rosy as you think. Some of the best people I know are religious, they show restraint/patience because Islam teaches that. I have other friends who are not religious at all and they are the worst people I know, they have no fear of anything, total lack of respect. Now that is a very selective example but I'm sure you get what I'm saying. People kill/hurt each other in my city regularly, none of it is based on religion. You get more people who kill each other over things like money than religion.

Those which teach about hating everyone but Muslims are obviously misled and not doing their job properly and betraying the parents trust. Why wasn't I taught that? Why weren't others I know taught that? Why whenever I have visited madrassas or spoken to people from them that I know/don't know it has never been an issue? I'm telling you, they make it into a bigger problem than it actually is. It is a problem, it does happen I am not disputing that at all BUT to the scale that the media portrays it to occur is absurd.

I have been to Pakistan which if you ever follow American Media and there are terrorist attacks happening there but corruption is BY FAR more of an issue than terrorism in a country where 'terrorism' is rife.

If you think that killing yourself (which is FORBIDDEN in Islam) which is alien in Islam it didn't happen before until recently for the most part, is pushed forward in Islam then I don't know to tell you. I mean, I can go to about 30 imams right now who are well versed in Islam and they will tell you that what these two ppl did in Boston was absolutely HARAM (FORBIDDEN). They were brainwashed and many of the people who do these bombings are mentally vulnerable people, they lack direction and there are a few people that take advantage of this to pursue their own agenda and interpretation of the Quran. There are narrations in Bukhari that completely back up that suicide is forbidden. If it was allowed in religion do you think that out of 1-2 billion muslims, there would only this amount of bombings occurring?

It's a damn shame and a tragedy but let's not blame all the worlds problems on religion, I think poverty/money plays a MUCH bigger role. You don't ever see rich/well-off/educated/coming from a good family with a good upbringing people ever doing suicide bombings. I've seen that one guy who worked in the gym (who was recently accused in Birmingham, UK of conspiring) and he was not educated, not really bright and people like that can be molded.

Anyhow, I'm not going to post anymore on this, I have a dissertation to do and this is just a long-ass back and forth im pretty sure we can have all day

Comment

Nothing happened so i dont care.

Comment

Originally posted by KHANAGE!!! View Post
                      Nothing happened so i dont care.
                      They nearly killed many people, but you might not have cared if they didn't stop them either, would you?

Comment

Working...
                      X