No announcement yet.

British Islamists jailed for al Qaeda suicide bomb plot in UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
    Cuac, dont judge Islam by this tiny minority. There are scores of terrorists in these places - let us say thousands, even millions!

What is x million (single figures! - and its not millions) / 1.67 billion.

The issue is Wahabbism - radical extremism from Saudi Arabian scholars. They are far removed from orthodox Islam.
    I will absolutely judge Islam by these people for a few reasons. First off because unlike Christianity and western nations, this isn't stopped by it's own people. There are Madrasas all over the Islamic world teaching hatred of jews, christians and westerners.

How can that possibly not cause some of them to become part of extreme factions. If you teach hate enough, eventually it will breed hatred and violence.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      I will absolutely judge Islam by these people for a few reasons. First off because unlike Christianity and western nations, this isn't stopped by it's own people. There are Madrasas all over the Islamic world teaching hatred of jews, christians and westerners.

How can that possibly not cause some of them to become part of extreme factions. If you teach hate enough, eventually it will breed hatred and violence.
      True..

It surprises me that these mofos are getting light sentences, they are plotting mass murder and one will get out in 6 years and most in 11-17 years?
      Ohh but if you bring a bible to saudi arabia or have a christian service in your house they cut your frickin head in a stadium...
      The other day a bunch of saudis tried to rape a filipino foreign worker in rhyad, the guy killed the rapist in self defense and they sentenced him to death.. His testimony didnt mean shiet to them coz he was a christian..

Comment

If you are willingly going to judge a huge group of people by the actions of a horrible minority, I feel sorry for you.

That's like someone judging your people as a whole by the actions of the very worse amongst you.

Either way, I'm out.

Comment

And in the U.S, and in Europe, and in Africa, and in Asia... do you see the connection here?
          marvels of modern travel with jet aircraft?

Comment

If you are willingly going to judge a huge group of people by the actions of a horrible minority, I feel sorry for you.

That's like someone judging your people as a whole by the actions of the very worse amongst you.

Either way, I'm out.
            I think it has more to do with that huge group of people not condemning the actions of said horrible minority in large enough numbers.

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            marvels of modern travel with jet aircraft?
            The oil money funded global spread of a repressive ideology?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post

The oil money funded global spread of a repressive ideology?
              nah, they were pretty spread out already before the oil money.

Comment

Either way, I'm out.
                I'm not judging the people, I'm judging the faith. Sorry but the time for political correctness is gone. Religious moderation IMO is as or more dangerous than extremists because we fail to address the real issue.

Religion is off limits when it comes to a society, and it's BS. There's no doubt that Islam and it's teachings are what is behind these acts. Now that doesn't mean there aren't millions of Muslims who aren't terrorists, but it's the teachings in the Quran that have pushed some to do these things.

I think all religion is dangerous, but Islam is at the top of that list. Christianity and most of the other religions have grown out of the phase that Islam seems to be stuck in.

Comment

Ohh brtish islamists, I wonder how they will be like.

"Pardon me good sir, Im am jihading for my religion and for this I wish to blow myself up in front of all these people. Now if you'll excuse me..."

Thats when they probably got caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    nah, they were pretty spread out already before the oil money.
                    But not before modern marvels with jet aircraft?:WTF??:

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
                      True..

It surprises me that these mofos are getting light sentences, they are plotting mass murder and one will get out in 6 years and most in 11-17 years?
                      Ohh but if you bring a bible to saudi arabia or have a christian service in your house they cut your frickin head in a stadium...
                      The other day a bunch of saudis tried to rape a filipino foreign worker in rhyad, the guy killed the rapist in self defense and they sentenced him to death.. His testimony didnt mean shiet to them coz he was a christian..
                      The Kings on the throne are at fault, its not the religion of Islam. Their lifestyles are the type of lifestyle that Islam warned AGAINST. The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) lived the most basic lifestyle and warned against all of this. There was an incident between a muslim and a jew (iirc he was a jew could have been a christian but iirc he was a jew) and the muslim was at fault but he thought the prophet would favor him because of it BUT the prophet ruled in favor of the jew because he was right. There are numerous examples like this. The people in power don't do whats right but do what will keep them in power.

If you judge Islam by these people then you are a fool. I went to an Islamic School, I've been to many madrasas both in the UK and Pakistan. NONE of them teach hatred of jews, christians and westerners. They do teach what is happening in the World. They teach you the Quran (memorising and reciting mainly in schools), stories of Islam and the hadith. In madrassas they also teach you islamic law and in schools you get other subjects like english, maths, science etc. You would probably find 1/1000 schools which teach you to simply hate and when the people (parents) find out, they take action against the school and if they don't find out then it's a really small and unfortunate percentage. Look at the amount of gun crime in America, one kid comes and kills so many other children, does that mean we should remove guns just because of that? Or is there more to it? Why weren't their religions a part of it?

You need to realise how weak the muslim position is in terms of influence in the grand scheme of things. The Saudis have oil but they cater to the Americans, last time they used that Oil power to their own advantage (King Faisal iirc) the Americans felt it.

Muslims are being attacked everywhere, a little country in Israel is committing crimes against the Palestinians, slowly taking over their land with their settlements (etc) and the Muslims can't do anything to stop them. This doesn't mean we hate the Jews because there are Jews who favor Muslims and there are Jews who are not involved in it at all. The Zionists are the ones which are a problem. Read up on the history of Israel, their nation was BUILT on terrorism. Their leaders were previous leaders of terrorist organisations.

I am telling you the number of people who are involved in this are small, but it does not take many people to make a small bomb (which you can learn from the net as proven by previous bombings). It only takes a handful of people to create the bomb, plan a date and do it. Though the repercussions will be felt my millions of Muslims, for the mistakes of an extremely small %.

I live with muslims day in day out and I haven't met and spoke to ANYONE who is going to go out and bomb somewhere. The media makes it into SUCH a big thing because guess what, America always needs an enemy. Has there ever been a time in recent history where it hasn't had an enemy? I wish people like you went out and met Muslims and spoke to them, ate with them. I have met so many people who had views like you but once they gave Muslims a fair chance they changed completely.

Comment

Working...
                      X