Conspiracy Theory Morons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    can we not ban this tool?

i'm all for the right to say what you want but this is too far.
    If he continues with his insincere "I'm just asking questions" troll act he'll take one down the pipe permanently.

This 'tard (like every other conspiracy theorist) doesn't want answers or an open dialogue. His absolute refusal to post what he thinks happened on 9/11 and subsequent dismissals of everything everybody has told him is evidence of the fact that he's only here to troll.

Piggy and Noose have gone above and beyond the call of duty here in terms of answering each and every one of his ridiculous questions and countering his absurd assertions, so if he continues with the circus act he'll be digging a boot out of his ass in the very near future.

Comment

• That will be perfect. After he's banned he can tell all his friends how he was banned by sheep for trying to expose the truth about 911.

Comment

• Not sure about him being banned for trolling. Just because half the people in nsb could be considered trolls with their persistent nonsense.
        Its not like he is making loads of different threads on the issue. We could easily just give up and ignore him.

Im just killing time here. I find it interesting how locked in people like him are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          You finally contradicted yourself, as I've been waiting for. I'm asking questions, and sheep get mad when the goat asks questions. They don't like to feel insecure, but it's okay, close your eyes, think of something nice, it will all go away...
          You're not asking questions. You're making assertions but dressing them up with a question mark on the end so that once you are utterly refuted you can pretend you weren't crushed.

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          ohooooo watch the friggin last video I posted with a metallurgic engineer laying it all out for your fools!!!
          Who? What did they say? Where was it published? How was it relevant to 9/11?

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          The internet wanker squealpiggy acting like he knows better than a phd physicist... so amusing.
          An appeal to authority is a fallacy. The veracity of an argument is determined by its content, not on the eminence of the one who utters it.

So... what are the claims, where were they published?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            Not sure about him being banned for trolling. Just because half the people in nsb could be considered trolls with their persistent nonsense.
            I'm not responsible for holding people to task for breaking the rules in NSB.

The lounge is my jurisdiction and I won't have this repetitive pork sack trolling in this thread 24/7 as he has been since he started posting in it.

I'm giving him a choice. That's more than most get.

Comment

• weltschmerz' jimmies have officially been rustled......

Comment

You see, that's where you got it all wrong. There's a million guys out there who would support me, they're just not on boxingscene lounge.

But I don't care, and you are honestly a creep for bringing PM conversations into this like that. Ugh.........

By the way, could you post a picture of your naked torso? Yours.
                For every million conspiricy nutjobs that would support you there are 100 million that would call every one of you an idiot for grasping at straws thinking you somehow found the key to unlocking the biggest conspiricy in history.

Im a creep because you threatened me over the internet but have the stones to call someone else an "internet tough guy"? Lol, I think that completely and undeniably confirms my point of you being a hypocrite.

Did you just ask another man to post "naked" pictures of himself? If that isn't against the rules here it sould be. :gay:

Comment

Nah, you suck dude. Do you suck his dick a lot?
                  First you ask me for naked pictures, now a question like this? Weinerschnitzel is finally showing what he's really about.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    First you ask me for naked pictures, now a question like this? Weinerschnitzel is finally showing what he's really about.
                    He just wants an "inside job".

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                      Ok, fine. He didn't pwn you.

He just made you consistently look like a dim witted, droopy eyed, banjo playing, slack jawed, ****ing ****** of epic proportions. Better?
                      Now now, inbreds are consistently smarter than that ****** :nono9:

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X