Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theory Morons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the real conspiracy is why most education systems completely neglect teaching Occam's razor. if they did, we wouldn't have to subject ourselves to Weltschmerz's cringe worthy reasoning

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      I think it's time you told us exactly what is fishy about it. Go on. Let's see your explanation.

Also you're a moron.
      That's where you got it all wrong, dumb ass.

YOU are the one who needs to give explanations, not me. But you can't because you cannot even answer my simple question for a start, so why take it further?

So let me have an explanation from you as to what really happened, instead of all the bull**** the media has spoon fed thick headed pigs like you with.

Also, Manchester City sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post

YOU are the one who needs to give explanations, not me. But you can't because you cannot even answer my simple question for a start, so why take it further?

So let me have an explanation from you as to what really happened, instead of all the bull**** the media has spoon fed thick headed pigs like you with.

So, you're asking a guy that's just told you he doesn't believe conspiracy theories have merit to provide you with a conspiracy theory?

'cause, if so... that's just genius.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
          So, you're asking a guy that's just told you he doesn't believe conspiracy theories have merit to provide you with a conspiracy theory?

'cause, if so... that's just genius.
          See, the **** can't answer for himself.

It's not about conspiracy, when do you get it? It's about finding out what the hell happened in reality.

Comment

Here is my explanation: The BBC reporter was mistaken.

Alright, now let's hear your explanation as to why it was, and I quote, "fishy".

Go on, call me a "sheeple" then you can feel like you're right clever.

Comment

See, the **** can't answer for himself.

It's not about conspiracy, when do you get it? It's about finding out what the hell happened in reality.
              It's not like he PM'd me and asked me to respond in his place, I just couldn't ignore the irony.

And have you considered that perhaps the official version of events is what happened in reality? I can understand questioning some facts which don't add up, but lambasting the media as "spoon-feeding" everyone bullshit all the time seems to boarder on paranoia, to me.

Comment

It's not like he PM'd me and asked me to respond in his place, I just couldn't ignore the irony.

And have you considered that perhaps the official version of events is what happened in reality? I can understand questioning some facts which don't add up, but lambasting the media as "spoon-feeding" everyone bullshit all the time seems to boarder on paranoia, to me.
                I have to object to your use of the term "official version". This is a phrase used by conspi******s like the moron currently rehashing this tired old charade once again to give the impression of a horde of Winston Smiths sat around a table devising a script of what to tell people happened. There is no "official story". There is a common narrative. That would be the narrative based in reality. How novel!

Comment

I have to object to your use of the term "official version". This is a phrase used by conspi******s like the moron currently rehashing this tired old charade once again to give the impression of a horde of Winston Smiths sat around a table devising a script of what to tell people happened. There is no "official story". There is a common narrative. That would be the narrative based in reality. How novel!

I couldn't think of a different term - I'm rather hungover you see - and official story was all that came to mind.

Comment

I couldn't think of a different term - I'm rather hungover you see - and official story was all that came to mind.
                    Weltputz or whatever his name is has decided not to respond here and instead is trying to troll me in the football thread. Hilariously he is trying to do so by goading me about Manchester United because nobody ever thought to do that when I was supporting Manchester City while growing up in Manchester.

Comment

Here is my explanation: The BBC reporter was mistaken.

Alright, now let's hear your explanation as to why it was, and I quote, "fishy".

Go on, call me a "sheeple" then you can feel like you're right clever.

Mistaken when the building is right there visible behind her? I would take it she, being a journalist, wanted to double check whether the frigging building really wasn't standing, before telling it to the world's entire population on live camera? Or maybe that's just me paying too much attention to small detail?

I have considered this thoroughly, for many years, and I have come to the conclusion, due to a long line of evidence, that the official story simply doesn't add up, at all. I can write all day about this, but I'll end it here, as it makes little sense communicating with so unintelligent people like yourselves.

Well I knew man city fans don't have the brightest reputation........

Comment

Working...
                      X