No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theory Morons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    I don't follow any crappy small channels or anything, not at all man. But that doesn't mean I believe what CNN or BBC reports any bit more.

And those 3 main explanations you mention, what are they? They are lies!

I'm not saying everything is government set up in the US, I'm not that paranoid, don't worry. But people need to open their eyes finally, unless official history is supposed to continue telling us lies. Because a part of history needs to be rewritten, and it concerns the events of 9/11.
    I cannot watch it right now but you do realize you posted a video from a small crappy channel, right?

So what really happened on 9/11 then?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      I cannot watch it right now but you do realize you posted a video from a small crappy channel, right?

So what really happened on 9/11 then?
      I'm not taking this any further here, mostly because I respect the TS and it's not my thread.

But I would advise you to open up your eyes and do your own research.

Comment

This is exactly the kind of mentally sheep people are made of. How about bringing some arguments to the table, otherwise, go outside and play with your sheep friends.
        Tell us then: Who is behind this and why?

Comment

I'm not taking this any further here, mostly because I respect the TS and it's not my thread.

Do mine own research like post youtube conspiracy channel's videos?

Comment

This is exactly the kind of mentally sheep people are made of. How about bringing some arguments to the table, otherwise, go outside and play with your sheep friends.
            All those sheep need to stop listening to the media and listen to you instead, a much more trustworthy source!

Comment

So if the BBC are not covering up, how come this happened:

How can a news reporter claim a building to be collapsed, 20 minutes before the building falls??? Huh??

Respect you too and do not want to get into a 9-11 conspiracy argument (simply do not believe it), it's late!

Comment

Well since Weinerschnitzel is just knowing and pwning all, can he give me my tracking number on that 408?

I'm just trying to inform the sheep. Before they step into their Chevy's.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  I struggle with such ingenious stupidity in person. They automatically doubt the truth of all major news stories yet ram the dildo of internet conspiracies up their arse so fast its astounding. They'd rather rub the yellow seamen of Alex Jones in their eyes than look at things in a calm objective light.
                  Wow! Painful metaphor!

No man, I'm just saying, make your own conclusions instead of being a spoon fed pig. You're all a bunch of ****ing slaves.
                  "If you don't automatically adopt the stupidest possible interpretation of events then you are a SLAVE!"

You're still a moron.

So if the BBC are not covering up, how come this happened:

How can a news reporter claim a building to be collapsed, 20 minutes before the building falls??? Huh??
                  Yes that's right, the media were briefed on the super top-secret plan by the EBIL shadow government because

1. The media can be trusted not to release secret information for the sake of a story and
                  2. If they weren't told in advance that a building was going to collapse, how would they know it was collapsing?

If stupidity was an Olympic event you'd be sponsored by Nike.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Wow! Painful metaphor!

"If you don't automatically adopt the stupidest possible interpretation of events then you are a SLAVE!"

You're still a moron.

Yes that's right, the media were briefed on the super top-secret plan by the EBIL shadow government because

1. The media can be trusted not to release secret information for the sake of a story and
                    2. If they weren't told in advance that a building was going to collapse, how would they know it was collapsing?

If stupidity was an Olympic event you'd be sponsored by Nike.
                    I wouldn't normally answer, but since you're attacking me personally, I will have to retort.

Do you care to answer me why a building is being reported as having collapsed, all while the building is standing there in the background visible to the viewers? Something seems fishy, no?

Comment

I wouldn't normally answer, but since you're attacking me personally, I will have to retort.

Do you care to answer me why a building is being reported as having collapsed, all while the building is standing there in the background visible to the viewers? Something seems fishy, no?
                      I think it's time you told us exactly what is fishy about it. Go on. Let's see your explanation.

Also you're a moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X