No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theory Morons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    I am suggesting that these type of questions are just a few among a very long line of details not fully clarified and not fully accounted for. There are too many inaccuracies in this puzzle, too many unanswered questions from government officials and official investigators.

I am obviously not the one to judge what the hell hit those towers, and you are not going to have me say, 'no, those were not the commercial airliners' ... I'm just pointing out that many, many people question the official story and how the line of events are laid out to the public by mass media and the government.
    So in reality you have nothing to offer. Just asking questions.

Comment

I am suggesting that these type of questions are just a few among a very long line of details not fully clarified and not fully accounted for. There are too many inaccuracies in this puzzle, too many unanswered questions from government officials and official investigators.

I am obviously not the one to judge what the hell hit those towers, and you are not going to have me say, 'no, those were not the commercial airliners' ... I'm just pointing out that many, many people question the official story and how the line of events are laid out to the public by mass media and the government.
      Lol, you say you're not a conspiricy theorist, but you're laying the groundwork for a conspiricy. So for the THIRD time I'll ask again, are you suggesting the government has made this up?

Do you know what those many, many people are called? Consiricy theorists.
      Last edited by JAB5239; 04-28-2013, 03:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        Fox took their Ques from Bush Msnbc take there ques from Obama. Cnn choking hard last week shows. Yes state run party run media.
        And while Obama is in power Fox broadcasts in opposition and while Bush was in power MSNBC broadcasted against him. It was almost as though these channels are commercial en****** that were catering to their base, instead of just paid shills of the State which they are secretly.

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        No, as I've already explained, I'm not a conspiracy theorist (why would anyone with a sane mind want to be that) - I simply would like a sensible explanation, something there's never been made.
        You are a conspiracy moron, because you're saying conspiracy moron things.

Your tactics don't work here - bring some counter arguments or don't even bother replying.
        How can I provide counter arguments when you haven't provided any assertions to argue against? I have in fact answered all of your ******ed questions, so you ask more ******ed questions.

You still haven't said anything. You have nothing.

Many eye witnesses said they believed what they saw were 'military planes' or 'not commercial airliners'. 'The planes had no windows on the side', etc.
        How many?

Those were just spectators, people who saw it from the ground or from other buildings filming the events with their own cameras, for instance. Why would they make such things up?
        In a world of conspiracy, nobody is ever mistaken. Contradictory observations are ONLY explained by EVIL!

You're a moron.

Comment

One big hoax, from a to z. But you see, you can't, and slimypiggy can't answer my questions. You're not getting anywhere people, banging your empty heads into the wall.
          You really think the whole thing was a government hoax? Whole thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilGenius View Post
            Listen being a conspiracy theorist is one thing.. and being a ****ing sheep is another
            If you believe even 1 word that comes out of your government... then you need help

AS CLEAR AS IT GETS
            http://imgur.com/a/Nx8EU

I hope this will wake up a sheep or 2.
            I actually feel truly sorry for anyone believing this. That's just a pisstake site. It's way to stupid for anyone to take serious. It's a joke. Good try though.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Yes.

2Pac is alive in Antarctica. He has a zeppelin.
              Wrong. Tupac was found alive in Dubai recently.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates -- Famous Rapper Tupac Shakur was found alive living in 35-story apartment building in Dubai.he was discovered when an American Journalist working for BBC accidentally discovered him while writing a story about life in Dubai."I couldn't believe I saw Tupac Shakur at first I thought he was just another random black guy until I noticed he look Tupac the rapper!I then grabbed my phone and took a picture!" said journalist Michael Booker. News crews responded quickly and stormed the building. As stated, Tupac was living under alias Mohamed Al-Asad and as a worker in a fish market. WE interviewed Former Rapper Tupac on why he had faked his death (Tupac) "While I decided enough was enough everybody wanted me dead even the government so I hired a gunman to shoot me with specially-made bullets filled with red ink and I payed all the doctors and forensics before hand and five days after my death I moved to Dubai in a private jet".So there you have it Tupac was alive all this long.
              http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/U...Alive_in_Dubai

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                And while Obama is in power Fox broadcasts in opposition and while Bush was in power MSNBC broadcasted against him. It was almost as though these channels are commercial en****** that were catering to their base, instead of just paid shills of the State which they are secretly.

You are a conspiracy moron, because you're saying conspiracy moron things.

How can I provide counter arguments when you haven't provided any assertions to argue against? I have in fact answered all of your ******ed questions, so you ask more ******ed questions.

You still haven't said anything. You have nothing.

How many?

In a world of conspiracy, nobody is ever mistaken. Contradictory observations are ONLY explained by EVIL!

You're a moron.
                The reporter from cnn that was fired for reporting what was really happening in Bahrain. That the arab spring really wasn't just an amazing thing. She straigjt up was fired because we have a base in Bahrain and we can't speak ill of the gov there. State run media. And before you you come back in you're potato po ta to retorts I have fam there the gov does silence opposition unlike what cnn parrots from the gov.

Comment

• Oh sure, you believe every word of what the media tells you. You happily take what you're being spooned at face value. And why not? Why ever think for yourself? Everyone knows that a bunch of Muslims hijacked some planes and flew them into the World Trade Center. Everyone knows there's proof because of what the government says. Just like everyone knows there was proof of Vietnam, RIGHT?! Jeez, you people are so brainwashed...
                  Well, I'm gonna tell you the truth, okay. The absolute, indisputable FACT of the matter. And that truth is that the real attacker is much closer, and much, much realer than any gang of innocent Muslims. Yes my friends, the REAL threat came from America's borders. America's oceanic boarders (specifically those off the coast of Amity Island, technically). A homegrown menace that has been hated for years, and ruined so many lives. Now, as the government lies to us about those tragic events of 7/11, I have only one question for you: can your heart stand the shocking truth? The truth that Jaws did WTC!

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Jaws_did_WTC

god i love that site.

Comment

• If I have the time tonight, I will bring some more concrete arguments on the whole matter. I will get back on this, trust me.

Comment

• CNNs prime was during the first Iraq war.

Because they were the only ones there.

Remember that? Before the Interwebz, and every Tom, Dick and Hank knew everything?

There are a lot of people that don't need to know ****.

I see them on here. Every day.

"Feed them shit, and keep them in the dark."

YOU don't need to know. And it is that simple. Fucking dorks on a forum making national policy.

Go get your four stars, and make something happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X