Conspiracy Theory Morons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    So no planes flew into the WTC?

Tell us what really happened and who was behind this hoax.
    Yes, some kind of planes flew into the towers. I didn't even mention anything about the twin towers in this thread yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Explain the landing gear being found. Did another commercial airliner crash in downtown Manhatten years before that people just forgot about? Are you really this stupid? Maybe the government got wind you were on to them and planted it there to throw you off their trail!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1328547
      As I said, I never denied planes hitting the towers. But what kind of planes?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        This is a lie.

Yes, that's pretty much what happened. Unless you have a better suggestion as to what happened?

Lots of videos were released and only three of them or so were pointing at the impact site.

Apart from the massive amounts of plane debris and dead crew and passengers that were found in the Pentagon, some still strapped into their airline seats.

Or that you are stupid and wrong.

Don't forget to save your piss in your fridge.

I think I'll stop you there. State-run media? Don't be silly. The media is very obviously run as a for-profit endeavour for mass entertainment. I'm not saying that this is necessarily a good thing but state-run it ain't.

I answered all your questions. The only one ducking questions is you. Moron.

This is the only accurate thing you've said so far. But bear this in mind: I have adjusted my strategy in these ******ed debates to match yours. The tactic used to be for you to produce endless assertions that require debunking, and debunk them I did. Now your tactic is to avoid asserting anything at all.

So my tactic is to point out how little you are saying.

Are you going to say anything now?
        Your tactics don't work here - bring some counter arguments or don't even bother replying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          As I said, I never denied planes hitting the towers. But what kind of planes?
          That was explained when it happened, they were commercial airliners. I a guy I was aquainted withs sister was on one of them. Are you suggesting this was made up?

Comment

• In before the word "sheeple" gets tossed about.....oh damn. Well, I suppose I could sell some of Boxing Scene's "finest" a fresh set of tin-foil hats :cool9:

Poet

Comment

• [img]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/25103267.jpg[/img]

Comment

That was explained when it happened, they were commercial airliners. I a guy I was aquainted withs sister was on one of them. Are you suggesting this was made up?
                Many eye witnesses said they believed what they saw were 'military planes' or 'not commercial airliners'. 'The planes had no windows on the side', etc.

Those were just spectators, people who saw it from the ground or from other buildings filming the events with their own cameras, for instance. Why would they make such things up?

Comment

Many eye witnesses said they believed what they saw were 'military planes' or 'not commercial airliners'. 'The planes had no windows on the side', etc.

Those were just spectators, people who saw it from the ground or from other buildings filming the events with their own cameras, for instance. Why would they make such things up?
                  Lets see.....a plane coming in at 400mph a quarter mile up in the air over a city with hundreds of tall buildings making it difficult to see....you don't think they could easily be mistaken under such a stressful event?

So I ask again, are you suggesting this was made up? And if so than what happened to all those people on those two commercial flights who were never seen again?

Comment

So the real commercial airliners, crew and passengers just dissapeared?

Tell what really happened then?

Comment

Lets see.....a plane coming in at 400mph a quarter mile up in the air over a city with hundreds of tall buildings making it difficult to see....you don't think they could easily be mistaken under such a stressful event?

So I ask again, are you suggesting this was made up? And if so than what happened to all those people on those two commercial flights who were never seen again?
                      Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      So the real commercial airliners, crew and passengers just dissapeared?

Tell what really happened then?
                      I am suggesting that these type of questions are just a few among a very long line of details not fully clarified and not fully accounted for. There are too many inaccuracies in this puzzle, too many unanswered questions from government officials and official investigators.

I am obviously not the one to judge what the hell hit those towers, and you are not going to have me say, 'no, those were not the commercial airliners' ... I'm just pointing out that many, many people question the official story and how the line of events are laid out to the public by mass media and the government.

Comment

Working...
                      X