Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess this one wasnt asking for it, probably

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
      Hard to believe that these are fellow human beings.

I wonder what the system is like in India for cases like this. They should all be executed immediately like pests that they are.
      the same system as anywhere else. the rapist will probably be executed if found.

my gf is indian and I've lived in india for a year. everyone is so friendly and peaceful there. obviously there are some really ghetto violent areas like anywhere else in the world, but for the most part its a very nice place to be. theres a reason that microsoft, ibm, hp and all the other major tech companies are moving over most of their offices to India.

And you have to remember, news stories are meant to depict only negative aspects of other countries and culture. Positive stories don't sell.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeStevens86 View Post
        the same system as anywhere else. the rapist will probably be executed if found.

my gf is indian and I've lived in india for a year. everyone is so friendly and peaceful there. obviously there are some really ghetto violent areas like anywhere else in the world, but for the most part its a very nice place to be. theres a reason that microsoft, ibm, hp and all the other major tech companies are moving over most of their offices to India.

And you have to remember, news stories are meant to depict only negative aspects of other countries and culture. Positive stories don't sell.
        Not to say Indians aren't nice and friendly people. But the reason those corporations moved is purely for the bottom line.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Not to say Indians aren't nice and friendly people. But the reason those corporations moved is purely for the bottom line.
          That dude thought it was for the customer service.

Comment

Convicted paedophile abused girl, 5, UK

Similar thing happen in UK as well, crazy people out there in todays world man...

Daniel Veness, 23, was due to attend a 40-week rehabilitation course in 2011 when he was given a three-year community order after being caught with 600 vile child **** images on his computer.

But his trip away delayed the start of the treatment for a year, a court heard.

He was eventually given a start date in March 2012 – but this time the scheme was again postponed because of “insufficient resources”.

In the same month he filmed himself sexually touching a young girl while she slept.
            Link: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...girl-5-1842635

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              actually there are many other countries in asia that provide a high rate of engineers at bargain. the reason those tech companies choose India is because of better infrastructure and a more stable environment especially in the major cities.

Comment

The proof is in the pudding. If it was only a hand full of indians who wanted to abort the females and have male sons then the population ratio wouldn't be as fckd up as it is. So in short, I am right and you are wrong.

you guys do realize that there are about 1.2 billion people in india. obviously there will be a couple of bad seeds here or there. how could you judge a whole billion population of ppl based on an extremely tiny group of people.

its like saying all americans are crazy sociopaths who like to go on mass killing sprees because of columbine, denver theater shooting, sandy hook.........

don't be ignorant. there isn't a more empathetic group of ppl on planet earth than Indians. Stop making the exception the rule.

Comment

you guys do realize that there are about 1.2 billion people in india. obviously there will be a couple of bad seeds here or there. how could you judge a whole billion population of ppl based on an extremely tiny group of people.

its like saying all americans are crazy sociopaths who like to go on mass killing sprees because of columbine, denver theater shooting, sandy hook.........

don't be ignorant. there isn't a more empathetic group of ppl on planet earth than Indians. Stop making the exception the rule.
                  I believe they meant Pedophiles, not entire Indian population

Comment

5 years old...that is sick as f-ck. Definitely mental issues.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                      The proof is in the pudding. If it was only a hand full of indians who wanted to abort the females and have male sons then the population ratio wouldn't be as fckd up as it is. So in short, I am right and you are wrong.
                      your last statement pretty much sums up your mentality.

but nevertheless I will enlighten your ignorance or at least try....

what ratio issue are you talking about? there isn't a much larger number of males in India than females. I didn't even know that was a stigma attached to India but hearing about it now is laughable. Most times when I would be shopping in india the ratio of women to men was like 100 to 1 in shopping centers.

Obvioulsly women love to shop more but if there is a "ratio" problem with women over men in india, I definitely didn't notice it at all.

edit: I just looked it up there are 9.4 women to every 10 men in India. That ratio is up since 2001 from 9.1. So much for your made up facts.
                      Last edited by JoeStevens86; 04-20-2013, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X