No announcement yet.

**2013 NBA Playoffs Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    this is the actions of a spoiled city who just had a franchise yet have been winning all the time and havent gone through losing.

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
    people forget the massive choke job that Harden was in the finals, not to mention he was acting like a diva...i dont think he was worth all what OKC wouldve had to do to keep him.

Westbrook on the other hand, he is an idiot sometimes but he is worth every penny.
    its been proven that it was a tragic mistake not to sign Harden. They chose an overrated shot blocking jump shooting role player over a dynamic franchise player.

Remember people calling lebron a choke artist? cant get it done in the playoffs? Said the same thing about Dirk. Hell they said the same thing about MJ, calling him selfish and wondering whether his score first mentality will ever produce a title.

How did those turn out? How old was harden? guys not even 25. same with durant. MJ lost in the playoffs too you know, and if there was facebook, twitter, internet comments section page back when MJ was losing to mchale/bird, pistons bad boys he would be being called choke job losers.

You gotta give young players time.

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
    I guess you missed Westbrook's 43 point game in the Finals. Westbrook played better than Durant did in the Finals. Durant plays like a little ***** when he goes up against LeBron. Westbrook is flawed, but he gets too much hate. Now people can see OKC is nothing without him.
    flip the script, what if it was durant who went out instead of westbrook, okc never beat houston.

Durant>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Westbrick

By a country ****ing mile.

i hope durant leave them and westbrook and see how well that goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      sorry, Bernie...doesn't look good for you guys

Yeah Mak..... Looks like back 2 shuffling the deck.

Just want one b4 I die but b4 I do lets see if the Tenants wanna un@ss Paul 4 our rejects ?

Melo's still aces in my book. Gotta find complementary players that produce come money time !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
        I guess you missed Westbrook's 43 point game in the Finals. Westbrook played better than Durant did in the Finals. Durant plays like a little ***** when he goes up against LeBron. Westbrook is flawed, but he gets too much hate. Now people can see OKC is nothing without him.
        Oh wow, he had one great game! What the hell is my problem?

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          As a great Philosopher ( Yogi Berra ) once said "It ain't over till it's over."

WELL....... IT AIN'T OVAH !!!
          Stop fighting it BERNIE!

you're just hurting yourself even more

Comment

Yeah Mak..... Looks like back 2 shuffling the deck.

Just want one b4 I die but b4 I do lets see if the Tenants wanna un@ss Paul 4 our rejects ?

Melo's still aces in my book. Gotta find complementary players that produce come money time !!!

yea man...the New York Nuggets experiment didn't work...back to the drawing board

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              Stop fighting it BERNIE!

you're just hurting yourself even more

Yo man !!!!!

Comment

• Let's go Pacers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knicks

Comment

Yo man !!!!!

I heard JR Smith asked John Starks for playoff advice (true story)

I guess JR has never seen Starks performance in the Knicks/Rockets game 7

2/18 just in case you forgot

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Let's go Pacers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knicks

Hey !!!! Don't you have a Santa Claus 2 beat up or something ???

How'd you become a Chiefs fan anyway ???

Got tired of seeing Mcnugget "peeleft: fail ?

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      I heard JR Smith asked John Starks for playoff advice (true story)

I guess JR has never seen Starks performance in the Knicks/Rockets game 7

2/18 just in case you forgot

That it !!! When I'm in Blairstown NJ next month. I'm looking you up !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X