No announcement yet.

**2013 NBA Playoffs Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    Is that a joke? What did they expect out of Durant? People here complain about boxing fans when stupid ass basketball and football fans do crap like this.

Comment

• people forget the massive choke job that Harden was in the finals, not to mention he was acting like a diva...i dont think he was worth all what OKC wouldve had to do to keep him.

Westbrook on the other hand, he is an idiot sometimes but he is worth every penny.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
        people forget the massive choke job that Harden was in the finals, not to mention he was acting like a diva...i dont think he was worth all what OKC wouldve had to do to keep him.

Westbrook on the other hand, he is an idiot sometimes but he is worth every penny.
        I agree about Westbrook, but replacing Harden with Kevin Martin did not make the team any better.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          people forget the massive choke job that Harden was in the finals, not to mention he was acting like a diva...i dont think he was worth all what OKC wouldve had to do to keep him.

Westbrook wasn't exactly good in the Finals either. They could have kept all three and guaranteed another Finals trip, then done something with Ibaka to clear cap room next year.

The Harden trade was beyond ******ed, and they paid for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
            I agree about Westbrook, but replacing Harden with Kevin Martin did not make the team any better.
            Harden pretty much proved everyone who thought Martin was a comparable player WAY wrong this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              Wow.......

Comment

• As a great Philosopher ( Yogi Berra ) once said "It ain't over till it's over."

WELL....... IT AIN'T OVAH !!!

Comment

• It was painful to watch OKc go down like that. If all the point guards were healthy it would be a different outcome Westbrook, Rose , rondo.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Westbrook wasn't exactly good in the Finals either. They could have kept all three and guaranteed another Finals trip, then done something with Ibaka to clear cap room next year.

The Harden trade was beyond ******ed, and they paid for it.
                    I guess you missed Westbrook's 43 point game in the Finals. Westbrook played better than Durant did in the Finals. Durant plays like a little ***** when he goes up against LeBron. Westbrook is flawed, but he gets too much hate. Now people can see OKC is nothing without him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      As a great Philosopher ( Yogi Berra ) once said "It ain't over till it's over."

WELL....... IT AIN'T OVAH !!!

sorry, Bernie...doesn't look good for you guys

Comment

Working...
                      X