No announcement yet.

Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    He has been insulting me since he joined the site, apparently because I am a Floyd fan, and critique GGG and Roman Gonzalez. But the thing is he has a very weird way of bickering, he's very violent and very offensive. There are many posters on here who I disagree on everything boxing related but we're still able to discuss normally with actual knowledgeable arguments, facts, and opinions. This guy hurls insults and then goes on to call forum members children and f*ggots. He should have actually been banned a while ago because he is very provocative not in a way you want a forum member to be, more like a very personal person. He makes this boxing stuff very personal, it's not good for the environment of a forum. But since he takes things personal, you have to get on his level and insult him back, he clearly is not into ending the bickering,as you can see from the screenshot I showed.
    Grow up you loser. How soft are you? You're a condescending Phaggot that's why I insulted you. Just remember a junkie has lapped you in life. If you had any balls you'd be doing better than living in Albany. But you have none, so you will be resigned to a life of misery and hate people like me who actually live. I won't be responding anymore. You have the mind of a child and think cocaine is the same as crack. Plenty of successful people do coke. Maybe you should as well so you can elevate yourself out of whatever pathetic existence you have.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Plenty of successful people do coke.
      This is what weak cowards say to make their drug addiction seem OK

b....b...but plenty of p-people d--do it doe!

I won't be responding anymore.
      Sounds about right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        He's a coward who only shows explicit aggression online. He has no other outlet in life. Life for him involves trolling the internet and hard drug use. It's a sad life but he chose that path. It's probably best to just ignore him as you would a drug addicted bum on the street begging for change. That's the path he's heading towards, and it's because he's so weak. And you're right, he only gets into arguments with anyone who criticizes GGG or those who he perceives are black posters. He never attacks fans of other fighters in the same manner.

Crack addiction is no joke but I don't feel sorry for that weak coward.
        I agree 100%, he asks to be ignored while throwing insults left and right about specific posters. He once told Pigeons, a friend of mine for a while and a FB friend who is American-Ukranian, an insult and called him Nigerian or something along the lines. He called me Haitian once(not knowing anything about me except which fighters I like), or some Black ethnic group I don't remember, but he thought I was black and his insults towards Larry who is obviously African America are also very insulting. So you are definitely right, he attacks posters who he perceives are black, and he attacks them with a lot vigor. He's very angry towards "black" posters, and look at his name "The White Guy".

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Grow up you loser. How soft are you? You're a condescending Phaggot that's why I insulted you. Just remember a junkie has lapped you in life. If you had any balls you'd be doing better than living in Albany. But you have none, so you will be resigned to a life of misery and hate people like me who actually live. I won't be responding anymore. You have the mind of a child and think cocaine is the same as crack. Plenty of successful people do coke. Maybe you should as well so you can elevate yourself out of whatever pathetic existence you have.
          See this is what i'm saying, you don't know **** about me. You think Anorak lives in California as well? that's what his location says? I don't live in Albany you dumbass, I don't even live in NY anymore, no one knows where I live here, no one at all. I'll show you pictures of where I live, you'd think i'm lying or took it off google pics.

Comment

This is what weak cowards say to make their drug addiction seem OK

b....b...but plenty of p-people d--do it doe!

Sounds about right.
            He's said that **** like 5 billion times already, and never stops throwing insults

Comment

• This thread is relevant to my interest.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I agree 100%, he asks to be ignored while throwing insults left and right about specific posters. He once told Pigeons, a friend of mine for a while and a FB friend who is American-Ukranian, an insult and called him Nigerian or something along the lines. He called me Haitian once(not knowing anything about me except which fighters I like), or some Black ethnic group I don't remember, but he thought I was black and his insults towards Larry who is obviously African America are also very insulting. So you are definitely right, he attacks posters who he perceives are black, and he attacks them with a lot vigor. He's very angry towards "black" posters, and look at his name "The White Guy".
                You're right. For a while he said I was black and then he started calling me a "white" Dominican or something along those lines the other day. I have no idea where he gets these crazy ideas. The drugs maybe? He knows absolutely nothing about my background but seems so interested in me for some reason. Like I said, very odd kid.

Comment

You're right. For a while he said I was black and then he started calling me a "white" Dominican or something along those lines the other day. I have no idea where he gets these crazy ideas. The drugs maybe? He knows absolutely nothing about my background but seems so interested in me for some reason. Like I said, very odd kid.
                  He's like Leonardo DiCaprio's character in Shutter Island. He made up his own story to fit his agenda, to keep the truth away from his head. In The White Guy's case, he's very close-minded about race, and to deal with people liking black boxers, in his mind he has convinced himself that the posters have to be African Americans, Nigerians, Haitians, and other black ethnic groups. He uses his "recreational" drugs to suppress his illness and continue with his story that we are all Black forum members.

Comment

• This is like an episode of Jerry Springer: Beta Edition.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      This is like an episode of Jerry Springer: Beta Edition.

Comment

Working...
                      X