Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread will go down in history the same way those **** beads go down a birds crack

Comment

• bump...........................
      !! Anorak !! Anorak likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        bump...........................

Comment

• Thanks to Offensive Wizardry for telling me about this bullshit masterclass:

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Having a group dinner at this restaurant bar. Maybe a dozen plus of us plus some girlfriends.

Dinner is over, everyone saying their goodbyes or discussing where to meet up or what to do for the rest of the night. Everyone split up. Some guys are still in the restaurant. Some are out front talking. Some headed to their cars already.

One of my friends recognize a few guys at the front. Chinese organized crime guys. Words were exchanged. My friends start beating them up. There was too many of us, they had no chance.

One of the girls with those Chinese guys was from a Mafia out of Taiwan. She thought she was gonna intervene. She started punching and kicking my friends that was beating up her boyfriend.

She was screaming. Turned to her left "WTF?", turned to her right "WTF?", as she turn to the left again I laid her out.

One punch. Jumping superman punch. Chick was tall and had some giant heels on.

Biatch did a baby giraffe stagger in her high heels to the ground and was unconscious. The sound and sight of her heels when it happened was hilarious.

Funniest part is one of her girlfriends came to her aid as she was unconscious on her back. Her girlfriend tried to revive her and when she woke up she thought she was still fighting and she started punching her friend who was reviving her.

It was funny. I couldn't stop laughing but then I realized I just got out and is on probation. I did not want to get violated for hitting a giant chick in high heels.

I screamed "That's F@cked Up, someone hit the girl!"

I wasn't gonna stick around. Headed to the car to leave while those guys were still getting beat up and that girl was still trying to punch her own homegirl from the ground.

Where'd you start with that? His boast is hitting a woman?

But the Chinese mafia shit themselves over the fact that him and his mates were out that night. "maybe a dozen plus" of them... I wonder how they booked the table?

"How many people are dining, sir?"

"Ummm... maybe a dozen. Maybe more than that."

"Well, we need to know an exact number for the table booking."

"Oh, don't worry about that, I'm only bullshitting anyway. You're a figment of my imagination like the rest of this story."

Imagine being the head of the Chinese Triad.

"Are we going out tonight for a gangland hit?"

"Well, we were thinking about it, but we heard some cunt off an internet forum might be out. He might punch women."

"That shouldn't interfere with our plans."

"No, but he's out with a dozen of his imaginary friends."

"A dozen?"

"Maybe. Could be a dozen plus. He loses count."

"Fuck me, we'd better stay in tonight then. Tell the Mexican cartel and the Crips as well... we don't want them getting hurt. They'd have no chance."

It's fine bullshit, folks - is it your bullshit of the week?
          Last edited by !! Anorak; 03-14-2023, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Thanks to Offensive Wizardry for telling me about this bullshit masterclass:

Where'd you start with that? His boast is hitting a woman?

But the Chinese mafia shit themselves over the fact that him and his mates were out that night. "maybe a dozen plus" of them... I wonder how they booked the table?

"How many people are dining, sir?"

"Ummm... maybe a dozen. Maybe more than that."

"Well, we need to know an exact number for the table booking."

"Oh, don't worry about that, I'm only bullshitting anyway. You're a figment of my imagination like the rest of this story."

Imagine being the head of the Chinese Triad.

"Are we going out tonight for a gangland hit?"

"Well, we were thinking about it, but we heard some cunt off an internet forum might be out. He might punch women."

"That shouldn't interfere with our plans."

"No, but he's out with a dozen of his imaginary friends."

"A dozen?"

"Maybe. Could be a dozen plus. He loses count."

"*********** me, we'd better stay in tonight then. Tell the Mexican cartel and the Crips as well... we don't want them getting hurt. They'd have no chance."

It's fine bullshit, folks - is it your bullshit of the week?
            He did add a disclaimer -

"It was funny. I couldn't stop laughing but then I realized I just got out and is on probation. I did not want to get violated for hitting a giant chick in high heels."

Maybe it was a fair fight ?

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

I'll check you and get back to you, love.
              Pretty sure you'd just hit him with you're sledge hammer and it would be over pretty quick. First round KO.

Comment

• The last comment was meant for Joe Strong (obviously). I just quoted the wrong post and I'm on a phone so it's too hard to try to correct. But any brawl Joe gets in he probably finishes with a sledge hammer to the jaw.

Comment

• I’m thinking of going to England and plowing some chubby chicks
                  Drunken Cat Drunken Cat likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken Cat View Post
                    The last comment was meant for Joe Strong (obviously). I just quoted the wrong post and I'm on a phone so it's too hard to try to correct. But any brawl Joe gets in he probably finishes with a sledge hammer to the jaw.
                    Long time no see Zaroku. If I was still in Tokyo I'd go meet you in Roppongi and maybe find some Romanian chicks. But I'm back on the mountain in Oregon. No Romanian chicks here, or any chicks really.

Comment

• we got a new entry folks:

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

You have no idea what you're talking about. I have literally had my dick in a guy's mouth while I fingered his wife and sucked her ******* at the same time. I have had sex with a woman one night, a guy the next night, and then a different woman the next night. I can get hard watching a woman solo, two women together, a man and a woman together, two men together, or a man solo.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/n...e#post32051938

Comment

Working...
                      X