Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    what a dummy.

everyone knows how to handle dogs.

pepper spray or ground beef with grounded up glass.
    Come on, give the guy some credit... he didn't try to throw a lead right.

Maybe he tried switch-hitting, though, and standing on the dog's paws when they came in close?

"Come on, ref, that was a low blow! And he's boring in with his head and hitting on the break FFS!"

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Come on, give the guy some credit... he didn't try to throw a lead right.

Maybe he tried switch-hitting, though, and standing on the dog's paws when they came in close?

"Come on, ref, that was a low blow! And he's boring in with his head and hitting on the break FFS!"
      In fact, **** Rack, you just have to give a dog a biscuit, and they will become benevolent.

I learned this by watching the electric meter monitor enter my yard, with all our dogs, when I was younger.

That made me realize, if you ever want to rob a house or something, just pack some dog treats.

It isn't as though dogs are very intelligent sorts, or anything.

Comment

• Oh yeah, I've absolutely never so much as thought of robbing a house.

In fact, my good friend is in prison right now for that very deed.

I wouldn't want to take things that aren't mine, and I wouldn't want to go to prison.

My friend is a meth addict, hence the robberies. I've never done meth in my life and never will.

Comment

• One more point.

I don't know about your neck of the woods, **** Rack.

But where we come from, my friend is damn lucky he wasn't/has never been shot for his house breaking bullsh i t.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            In fact, **** Rack, you just have to give a dog a biscuit, and they will become benevolent.

I learned this by watching the electric meter monitor enter my yard, with all our dogs, when I was younger.

That made me realize, if you ever want to rob a house or something, just pack some dog treats.

It isn't as though dogs are very intelligent sorts, or anything.
            Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            Oh yeah, I've absolutely never so much as thought of robbing a house.

In fact, my good friend is in prison right now for that very deed.

I wouldn't want to take things that aren't mine, and I wouldn't want to go to prison.

My friend is a meth addict, hence the robberies. I've never done meth in my life and never will.
            Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            One more point.

But where we come from, my friend is damn lucky he wasn't/has never been shot for his house breaking bullsh i t.

This is some fine bull**** here folks. But is it our bull**** of the week.

Dudes all tweaked out.

Comment

• I thought the **** would never finish.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                This guy was throwing "combinations" and "hooks" in a fight with a dog... he even talks about how the rott got a shot in and dropped him to the mat.

It's like in this tard's mind, he's only got two things going on: whatever the subject being discussed is, and boxing.

Imagine if the daft bastard was attacked by a shark?

"I landed several flush uppercuts, and was able to get inside the shark's fins by using feints. My head movement was pretty good, so I was able to avoid the left hooks of his tail as I bobbed and weaved.

Eventually I was able to drop the shark on the mat and he took a standing eight count. He tried to bite my legs off some more, but the ref had seen enough and called the fight off. I think the body shots I'd done had worn the shark down a bit, too.

I'm defending my WBC belt next week against a giant octopus, and I'm looking to unify all the belts against a unicorn."

It's wonderful bullshit, folks... but is it your bullshit of the week?
                Maybe he was attacked by Angulo ?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

This is some fine bull**** here folks. But is it our bull**** of the week.

Dudes all tweaked out.
                  It isn't bullsh i t, it is realtalk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    One more point.

Nobody owns guns in ole England.

Comment

• And no, I am not tweaked out.

I have never 'tweaked' in my life.

I did accompany that guy once, on false premises.

I probably shouldn't admit that as it could make me an accessory, but it was probably like 8 years ago, maybe the statute of limitations has run out.

It was false pretences.

He f u cked me over and manipulated me, in other words.

He was still one of my best friends.

I wanted to visit him in prison, on my recent US visit.

My plan was to camp outside, in the area of the prison.

I changed my plans and didn't go, because of the forest fires; didn't seem like good camping weather.

Don't judge, d i ckhead.

I am not a criminal.

But I've known many different types of people.

Comment

Working...
                      X