No announcement yet.

Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    You know, I thought myself that it was a bit old, Chups, I agree.

How's the dick, anyway? Still two inches hard?

It's doing fine, but add a half inch to that to make it right.

Comment

• Annie molests teenage chavs.

Comment

• Sometimes you read some bullshit that's just so colossal, there are simply no words to describe it.

This is one such instance, from yesterday in NSB:

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
        Once I didn't jack off for almost 2-weeks. I was basically a wolf. I was raging and was becoming dominant hunting woman. I'd speak with girls I'd normally NEVER speak to.

I'd talk to girls left and right. I was at starbucks once and started talking to this really hot girl, some guy comes up out of nowhere and compliments her shoes? (wtf)? I basically almost lost it. I told him to get f'kin lost as I got up in his face.

The guy got so scared and walked away quickly. The girl back up and looked kinda shook/scared. Guess what though, That dominance turned the girl on and she was so f'kin Horney. She invited me back to her place and I Plowed her for an hour. I swear These bree'zies can smell testosterone man..

This is why I keep myself regular and clear the pipes every other day or else I become an animal, literally a f'kin animal. I try not to let it past 3-days. Imagine 2-months.. I'd be a ticking time bomb.

Comment

Sometimes you read some bullshit that's just so colossal, there are simply no words to describe it.

Yep, as soon as I saw that post I thought about this thread.

You should look into Righteous's newest thread as well..So many ballers on this forum

Comment

I've been asked to look over this latest admission:

Guys, I'm tellin' ya.. an ALT. No one is that ****tarded, not even LarryX.

bOI, I USED TO BE NOMINATED EVERY WEEK..THE GOOD OL DAYS TILL YALL BANNED MY ASS

Comment

Sometimes you read some bullshit that's just so colossal, there are simply no words to describe it.

Saw that one yesterday and though the same thing. The parts he left out were that the girl was his 8th grade sister and they were in cosplay on their way to an anime convention.

Comment

• How the **** have I never seen this? Gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                  How the **** have I never seen this? Gold.
                  She's pointing at her cock, isn't she...

Comment

I actually think he could be telling the truth, but the way it was written makes me want to staple his **** to a great dane's ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sociopath View Post
                      She's pointing at her cock, isn't she...
                      Surprising response, one in which I have no response to but no.

Comment

Working...
                      X