• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
    Gotdamn it Johannes. You beat me to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      It's not technically on the lounge but what he said has nothing to do with boxing so it should be considered.

Comment

Lol... That was an awesome one...he is a nightmare for wanna be playas

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          That guy still sodomized you with your own *****et.

You're a fucking chump and I'd give you the trashing of your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            That guy still sodomized you with your own *****et.

You're a fucking chump and I'd give you the trashing of your life.
            You wish on both accounts. Let's talk about how Jack has you fixated on black wang and how pb32 makes you silently wonder about Irish bellends. Or how you have an affinity for pr ****s because of the barber who made you sweep up hair clippings whilst gurgling his steaming hot Latino spunk juice. Talk about a chump. Dont make me call Led in here to sodomize you.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
              I remember I got a warehouse job when I was about 16 right in the middle of the Everglades . I was able to hook up like 10 of my friends from school with jobs and it was awesome. Talk about a good time, we used the warehouse as a party spot. Late night we would order hookers and party with them and the alligators outside of the warehouse.

Till this day every friend that worked tells me if it was the best job they had. Definitely recommend everybody to try and work at a warehouse before they die.
              Soooo.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                Soooo.....
                That's not BS, that happens in miami. You don't have to drive far through the swamp to see alligators either.

Comment

• Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                  That's not BS, that happens in miami. You don't have to drive far through the swamp to see alligators either.
                  He is 16 and ordering hookers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                    He is 16 and ordering hookers.
                    If you grew up in Miami, you learn the hustler ways quick.

Edit: Also, that's why you pool together with your boys. 10 paychecks(or some get it by questionable means) is a lot- even at 16. These new kids have it easy we didn't have internet **** back then. We had to work for ours.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-30-2014, 05:01 AM.

Comment

"First off my girl never disrespects me as far as other men are concerned. This dude walked up on her and she hand me the card when I walked up. I took it upon myself to help the next guy out he try to do the same thing to. That underhanded pickup game **** is foul, and he should know he can't just do that without there being a consequence. I'm helping a diseased society. I'm a ****ing philanthropist here...

If she ever disrespect me to the point of cheating, what I decide to do about her is immaterial. I'm a still go after the guy that decided boning someone else's wife was a good idea. I'm every wannabe Playas nightmare. And so are a lotta dudes that's wired the same way. There are consequences to underhanded things. Can't just get away scot free every time."

Is this even in English?

Comment

Working...
                      X