Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got some fresh turds everyone

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=634299&page=3

Originally posted by ANACONDA View Post
    The only height that matters to me, is how high I get up inside the cervix.

Anyone below 7.5" needs to step back when I'm in the room.......you're girl will get rooted out, once she knows the stats.
    According to this "packing" young chap, his dick is so big that you should leave the room in defeat, surrendering your girlfriend to him.

He's so confident that mere mortal men like us will bow in his presence, that he warns us by choosing the user name "Anaconda".

Comment

• so 200 lbs and fit is bullsh#t these days, fo fannie?

Comment

• Not quite on topic as it's from NSB, but this is a fair gem about the state of Marcos Maidana:

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Seems chubby to me, I have a full time job, only train about 8 hours a week, and I'm in better condition than Maidana.
        Kind of embarrassing, as he's a Green Teefer as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Not quite on topic as it's from NSB, but this is a fair gem about the state of Marcos Maidana:

Kind of embarrassing, as he's a Green Teefer as well.
          D4th is all right. But check out this gem of a thread. Jumping the gun just a little bit, I would say.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=629046

Comment

• Classic ****.

I thought ATG No.1 was Danny Williams though?

Comment

• I think I have one. It's on NSB though.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=635181

Comment

• Where's the bull****? If you had a gun against my head to say which fighters DID roid up, only Royston, Sugared Shane and Commander Vander MIGHT get ahead.

When Ping Ping was wrecking the **** out of Cotto and dancing circles round Oscar, did not a part of you think "hmmmmmmmmmm... I know The Paler's a bit of a face-first sunbed-avoiding **** knuckle, but would he really be laid out in just two rounds?"

All of them came with question marks, and I'm not suggesting any of them (at that stage) were indestructible, but how many tiny Pingers do you know could get stoppages back-to-back over De La Hoya, Hatton and Cotto?

Comment

Where's the bull****? If you had a gun against my head to say which fighters DID roid up, only Royston, Sugared Shane and Commander Vander MIGHT get ahead.

When Ping Ping was wrecking the **** out of Cotto and dancing circles round Oscar, did not a part of you think "hmmmmmmmmmm... I know The Paler's a bit of a face-first sunbed-avoiding **** knuckle, but would he really be laid out in just two rounds?"

All of them came with question marks, and I'm not suggesting any of them (at that stage) were indestructible, but how many tiny Pingers do you know could get stoppages back-to-back over De La Hoya, Hatton and Cotto?
                  I thought it was BS because it was a contradiction paragraph. Eh your right, there's at least 50 daily

Comment

• We got a nice fresh batch served up for us today:

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    i went backpacking through eastern europe couple years ago, fked a slovakian chick in the laundry mat of her student building true story but i was like fk this we are not strapped! so i slept over in her single bed, 2 of her girlfriends were in the same room.

also fked a rly old lady in germany and an innocent asian chick, who was the other one,? ill get back to you
                    "Who was the other one?" This guy's bull****ting so fast he can't even keep up with himself.

But what really puzzles me in amongst all this seemingly random series of bull**** is why anyone in their right mind would brag about shagging "a really old lady in Germany"????

How did that go down?

"Come and stick some fingers up my ****unshun while I tell you about my son Adolph."

It's fine bull****, folks... but is it your bull**** of the week?

Comment

We got a nice fresh batch served up for us today:

"Who was the other one?" This guy's bull****ting so fast he can't even keep up with himself.

But what really puzzles me in amongst all this seemingly random series of bull**** is why anyone in their right mind would brag about shagging "a really old lady in Germany"????

How did that go down?
                      To be fair, banging an old, fat or gross woman does often make for a funny story, even if you feel nauseous just thinking about pussy for the next day or two. Self-deprecation, lad.

But yea his story sounds like bullcrap.

Comment

Working...
                      X