Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've got some more gold here, and, for once, I'm ****ing speechless:

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    i'm 240lbs & i'm 39 years old. I been swinging a sledge hammer for almost 18 years. I am as strong as an ox. if you think big muscles is intimidating it is not. I seen enough of you guys in my life. you think because you go to the gym you are tough. I seen enough of you "tough guys" start crying when you are about to get beat up in a rough town surrounded by indian reserves. I been around on 4 different continents & seen plenty of "tough guys". I been in brawls where guys got stabbed, hit with a bat, etc. internet tough guys are usually the biggest ******* around. I take a mean shot & usually end up having to fight more then one guy because I hit hard. I love you internet warriors... how about you fly me to cuba on your concord? i'll meet you there. I going in march. you wouldn't miss me in the crowd I promise you. I ain't 6'4 220 but you will spot me out in a second...i'm white & david tua's size including the big neck, shoulders & legs. i'm covered in tattoos the flight cost about $1200 & prefer westjet's midnight flight to Toronto & should be in varadero by 1:25pm... you bad ass you... i'm that aging veteran you can add to your resume...

Comment

We all knew it, as soon as we saw the post.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        We've got some more gold here, and, for once, I'm ****ing speechless:
        lol! what's wrong with a man trying to get a free flight? :wt: & proud... come on anorak you got some good ones that always make me laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

We all knew it, as soon as we saw the post.
          doe you watch the albquerque dukes play? I see you like baseball & are from there. do they still play in the PCL? I believe the dodgers use to be their MLB club...I always wanted to go to truth or consequences...

Comment

• Cheers Joe... you're one of the ones that always takes it the way it's meant - just a bit of fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              Cheers Joe... you're one of the ones that always takes it the way it's meant - just a bit of fun.
              I totally understand as I'm the guy at work that usually pisses people off. one time i got this native guy so mad at me he called in the next day refusing to come to work. he blamed me for his absence. he was *****ing about having to work hard so i suggested he should have signed a treaty with the company so he didn't have to work hard & i followed it up with singing "i don't want to work, i just want bang on these drums all day"...as i did all this i gave him the tomahawk chop like they do at Cleveland indian & Atlanta braves games. they wanted me to take native sensitivity training as we were working on their land. i laughed & they were going to fire me. then they realized i was one of their better workers... the guy was making the same money as me & didn't have to pay taxes because he was native. he figured he was entitled to be lazy because we were on "his " land...
              Last edited by joe strong; 02-22-2014, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• Joe's like the gift that won't stop giving... you engage him in conversation, and he says "here dude, have some more bullshit for free - it's on the house."

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  doe you watch the albquerque dukes play? I see you like baseball & are from there. do they still play in the PCL? I believe the dodgers use to be their MLB club...I always wanted to go to truth or consequences...
                  Negative Sir. I am a Limey and some tosser changed my user title.

Comment

• Its threads and posters like this here and you all, that are keeping the Lounge alive.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X