No announcement yet.

Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
    How the **** have I never seen this? Gold.
    ditto.......

Comment

• Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      I'm always looking for a reason to beat someone's ass, because I'm ****ing crazy, and you don't get to **** with me, I love proving that to dumb *******.

It takes a lot for me to lose my cool, but once it's gone or somebody lays their hands on me, I'm going to war on their ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeGoodToMother View Post
        I actually think he could be telling the truth, but the way it was written makes me want to staple his **** to a great dane's ass.
        My thought exactly. Even if it is true, I like how he revels in his ability to scare off an unsuspecting (probably ****sexual) man in a Starbucks. Yeah ... that definitely takes sack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real Alpha Male View Post
          I had a light-skin black chick phase. I banged about 10 different ones every week for a few months. Eventually I had to move because too many of them were stalking me, they just couldn't get enough. I was living with another chick I was banging, who of course paid the rent. Naturally she was absolutely crushed when I moved out.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...385933&page=85

Comment

• A new member, Beercules, takes up the mantle:

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            One time I got into a fight with 2 bums. I broke one of their noses and the other one kind of ran away.

Then their bum whore hit me with a beer bottle on the head.

Another time 3 Polish kids jumped me. One of them had a piercing so I hit him right on the piercing and he bleed all over. I then got stomped out.

I still won doe

His name is "Beercules", do you see? It's a bit like he's combined being able to consume alcohol with the famous Greek God. Except his twelve labors involve going half an hour without masturbating and cashing his welfare check.

The first story is a confusing assemble of grade A bull****, I'm sure you'll agree. He broke a bum's nose, after which his friend - because he's taken on two of them at the same time, natch - "kind of ran away".

Let's look at that phrase. "Kind of" ran way. How would you "kind of" run away? Like, you'd start to run, then start playing hopscotch in your getaway? The uncertainty of the details leads me to believe it's not all its stacked up to be, and that a bum "kind of" running away really translates as "The second hobo bounced me up and down the sidewalk like a $10 crack whore while I pissed my pants."

But wait, there's more. Talking of whore, they had a "bum whore" who glassed him with a bottle. Because that's what chicks go for these days - homeless alcoholics. Whenever I see a drunken tramp living under a subway begging for change, there's always one thing they have in common - they're knee deep in pussy.

But if it's coherent facts you're after, look no further than his second tale, whereupon three kids pretended they were Marcos Maidana to his Adrien Broner, and yet he "still won doe". This is the mark of an amateur bull****ter, telling the reality and the bull**** together, and thinking they both occupy the same space. Relating a tale where you got seven shades of **** kicked out of you but that meant "you won the fight" is the kind of concoction that only a complete fucktard would conjure up.

Ladies and gents... is he your bull****ter of the week?

Comment

• Beercules is a good kid. I might take 'em under my wing. Seems to drink as much as I did when I was his age.

Comment

• yeah, he's a good lad. I'm sure he'll take the pwn in the spirit it was meant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Beercules is a good kid. I might take 'em under my wing. Seems to drink as much as I did when I was his age.
                  I was thinking the same thing! (Am I even in a position to take a poster under my wing?)

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                    I was thinking the same thing! (Am I even in a position to take a poster under my wing?)

pretty sure he's older than you are, dawg. i don't know if that's how it works.

on top of that, he fights a lot. he may be able to take you.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      pretty sure he's older than you are, dawg. i don't know if that's how it works.

on top of that, he fights a lot. he may be able to take you.
                      I've been under Barnburner's wing this whole time and he's about 10 years younger than me!

Beercules would knock me out but I'd charm him into bed afterwards

Comment

Working...
                      X