No announcement yet.

Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    That bull**** didn't go down well, did it? I see the original thread is still on the first page, I'll have to check out developments...
    Meh, his homie "made it" by being incarcerated in one of California's state prisons with the highest level SHU (Secure Housing Unit).

Seems legit...
    Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 10-06-2013, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• He's done well, that guy. Whoever knew he'd go on to reach such heights?

Comment

• Some odd and disturbing bull**** for the archives today, as this was posted in NSB last night, and then deleted (because it's totally off-topic for NSB, obviously):

Originally posted by killamoneymike
        Ok I know this is very off topic I probably shouldnt be posting it here but I am anyway because I want an internet opinion. What do you do if a chic pours a drink on your head? Would you slap her? I have a female friend whos kinda like my BFF (or so she says), we have never had anything physical we just know each other too well. She likes to hit me up when shes in town to drink and other ****. I dont partake in a lot of the drinking/other **** involved but I like to hang out and just have a good time. I like to drink sometimes but shes pretty much an alcoholic.

Anyway, me, her and 2 of my other friends were all chilling on the beach one night and me and Amanda (the girl) got into kind of a heated debate and it escalated somehow into her holding up her beer over my head threatening to pour it. I said I dare you to pour the beer on my head, if you do it I'm gonna smack you. She poured some beer on my head so I slapped her. Now I didnt think she would do it but she did it so I did what I did. I didnt slap the **** out of her, but I slapped her. There were 2 other guys there too they didnt disagree with me. She was disrespecting me heavy before I slapped her too. Not like that matters, but she was throwing real low blows like saying no girls want a broke guy like me and other **** (meanwhile I'm not even that broke and I ****ed 2 of her best friends but thats another story). Just really trying to hurt my feelings although it wasnt working. I forgot what even initiated the whole low blow contest but thats how it started. But once she poured that cold beer on my head on that super cold night I was forced to slap her. I dont know if was ONE HUNDRED% right, but hey thats how it goes. The beer went all down my back behind my jacket too I was pissed. Even if I didnt get super wet I might of still smacked her just off general principle. I dont like to let a male OR a female disrespect me as a man. What do you think? Was I wrong?

This happened a couple weeks ago and since then we have made up and became friends and hung out a few more times. But since then she is always bringing it up everytime we begin to even slightly argue. Then she tries to go up to other dudes, who are most often MY BOYS and tries to throw me under the bus to them and get their opinion. But they are MY BOYS so they often stand mutual or just agree with me. But I want to get an honest opinion from here because I know over here you guys will be straight foward.
        Not much humour (humor, Fat Yanks) to be gleaned from such an horrific story, though it's worth noting a broke woman-beater can not only sleep with this girl and her two best friends, she also "hangs out" with him after he hit her. Except, poor guy... she brings it up in conversation sometimes, like she holds a grudge or something. What an inconsiderate BITCH! Jesus, I remember the day when you could smack a woman in the mouth and they'd thank you for it. It sounds like this winner can do a lot better than her as a friend. I'd give her the elbow if I were you, killamoneymike.

When I say "give her the elbow", I mean figuratively, as in "get rid of her as a friend", not literally follow up by elbowing her in the face.

And when I say "get rid of her as a friend", this is what we Green Teefs call irony, and really I'm calling you a worthless scumbag who deserves to burn in Hell. Just so we're clear.

Comment

• The best thing is that he dedicated time to inventing that story

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            The best thing is that he dedicated time to inventing that story

that's probably a true story, sadly enough. hood rat sh#t.

Comment

• It ain't much, but the least we can do is give him some red K with a little message to show our feelings. Here's his last post to hit up:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...2#post13869072

Comment

• That last one wasn't really Bull****....nothing too special or magical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  That last one wasn't really Bull****....nothing too special or magical.
                  Sorry to disappoint yer, ****.

To be fair though, Chups, the only thing you find "special or magical" is when you visit the local dog pound with a bottle of ketchup.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Sorry to disappoint yer, ****.

To be fair though, Chups, the only thing you find "special or magical" is when you visit the local dog pound with a bottle of ketchup.
                    That Dog thing is getting old.......anything new? It only works for noobs and only noobs says that. And no..it doesn't really taste good with ketchup...try spicy vinegar.

Back to being a has been Anorak?

Comment

• You know, I thought myself that it was a bit old, Chups, I agree.

How's the dick, anyway? Still two inches hard?

Comment

Working...
                      X