Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanna honor a ban bet with me for this weekend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wanna honor a ban bet with me for this weekend?

I just heard of this, and I am down for that sort of thing. Lets do it. I just commited forum suicide on a grand theft auto forum yesterday. It was hilarious. I am just aching to do it here.

So the bet is- if Deontay wins by knockout with a straight right hand I am banning myself in what should be the FSOTY (forum suicide of the year). You dont have to make a bet with me, its just on my end. Hell I'll even do it if he doesnt win by straight right hand. Lets see what happens folks.

Hell, I'll even do it if he doesnt win at all. Matter fact, if one fighter breathes on the day of the fight I am commiting forum suicide.

Comment

Mail me a bag of whatever you're smoking dude.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
        Hell, I'll even do it if he doesnt win at all. Matter fact, if one fighter breathes on the day of the fight I am commiting forum suicide.
        I approve of your ways, just donate me all your points and you got my support

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Mail me a bag of whatever you're smoking dude.

Chill man, its not like im dealing the ****. Im a regular customer just like anybody.

Comment

The one month ban bet was invented to scare off frank sukkets when he gets to loud. The plan b of it is that if he man's up and takes it we have tue hope of not seeing sukkets for a month as he is the worst poster on the site

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh
              The one month ban bet was invented to scare off frank sukkets when he gets to loud. The plan b of it is that if he man's up and takes it we have tue hope of not seeing sukkets for a month as he is the worst poster on the site
              Cant wait for the end of the year votes. He's definitely winning that title.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Cant wait for the end of the year votes. He's definitely winning that title.

Yes he is.

Comment

Working...
                X