No announcement yet.

Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    I think the real story here is that pic was taken as evidence for the cops by PB32 after those hardened thugs stormed into His house and started flexing on him.

The tranny (ehem), girl probably set him...

Pretty Boy32 care to comment?
    No comment at this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      No comment at this time.

Comment

• 136 pages of bull****... wow.

Comment

• Sheepshagger32 making up new stories every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            How ironic. There's nothing interesting about ****ing a girl who's new at sex, and I don't want to have to teach them how to suck or ride dick, I want them to already know.

There's a humongous difference between ****ing girls with experience and girls without. A girl with experience will go straight to licking your balls, licking your body and getting nasty with it, swallow your dick, she'll know how to ride and make it look good and she'll know how to go hard and fast.

Compared to a new girl who's not sure of what she's doing and won't get nasty. Also you can't go as long with a new girl, and i'm a marathon runner not a sprinter.

Correction: the tightest ***** is from a girl who knows how to clench her vagina, not from an unbroken hymen stud.
            Man the worst time I've had with sex was with a virgin.
            I literally took me close to an hour to even put it in her ***** without her screaming it hurts.
            Man i lubed up heavily and still couldn't push it in without hurting her.
            In the end I busted her hymen but I never busted my load.
            Worse sex ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Sheepshagger32 making up new stories every day.
              That's right.
              That's because hes a liar and a cacophilliac.
              Dude needs help or to be sent to NewZealand were he can choose the matriarch sheep and start producing pretty sheep's.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                That's right.
                That's because hes a liar and a cacophilliac.
                Dude needs help or to be sent to NewZealand were he can choose the matriarch sheep and start producing pretty sheep's.
                He needs to his arse kicked by a group of drunk sweaty Maoris.

Comment

He needs to his arse kicked by a group of drunk sweaty Maoris.
                  Jhonny will bite him! Jhonny gets all the chicks, bites dudes, craps where he wants to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Jhonny will bite him! Jhonny gets all the chicks, bites dudes, craps where he wants to.
                    He would actually pay you to let Jhonny crap on him. He's rich so you should go for it.

Comment

He would actually pay you to let Jhonny crap on him. He's rich so you should go for it.
                      Jhonny will do it! He had his teef cleaned, was groomed, and ready to dump a chihuahua turd.

Jhonny gets min 1500 usd to a max of 3 k to pound female chihuahua..

He sets his own prices,.. but... I’m guessing he’d leave an equivalent of a man dump on his face, for 10 Kobe steaks, 1000 usd..

Comment

Working...
                      X