Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    You're a Zarojew?

Fuck me, I bet Jhonny starves to death, doesn't he?

"Give him eight lumps of dog food, Zaroku."

"Oy veyyyyyy, he can he have two. And he has to pay me money."

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      Sounds interesting.

There are so many ways to make money off the land here, learning new stuff every day.

It's definitely not the easiest way to make a living but it must be pretty damn fulfilling once you get yourself organized.
      You are learning priceless stuff. Publish a blog or book. Great stuff.

Comment

You're a Zarojew?

Jhonny feels cheated! He hears from my girl that although I do well, compared to my circle of Jewish buddies.....

Maybe boxing as a youth slowed me brain down ?

Comment

You're a Zarojew?

It actually bothers me when he refuses to eat the premium dog food unless it is mixed with expensive slices of Japanese beef.

I once tried to out wait him, hoping the hunger would over take his taste for steak, but I lost. He guilt tripped my girl who cut chunks off my steak and mixed it with his premium dog food. The steak I was served was shaped like a jigsaw puzzle piece and Jhonny was grinning at me as I ate it.

I shower twice daily, but j people shower, then soak in a hot bath. Jhonny sits near the tub when my j girls is bathing and flips out if I join her. He sits just like his photo waiting for her to get out.

He is an azz clown.

Comment

• I need your expert opinion on the couple of Tyson Fury on the juice threads... Why the **** are guys analyzing zits on Tyson's body? They are zooming in & circling them. They are giving their "expert opinions" on his zits & his partially shaved chest. Do these guys have nothing better to do on a Saturday night? How about smoke some dope, drink some beer, go to the strip club or the rub & tug. There has to be something better to do then that? What do you think buddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              I need your expert opinion on the couple of Tyson Fury on the juice threads... Why the **** are guys analyzing zits on Tyson's body? They are zooming in & circling them. They are giving their "expert opinions" on his zits & his partially shaved chest. Do these guys have nothing better to do on a Saturday night? How about smoke some dope, drink some beer, go to the strip club or the rub & tug. There has to be something better to do then that? What do you think buddy?
              The reason boxingscene trolls are experts on every subject, having now also achieved avid dermotologist, is a testament to their heavy work ethic.

While you or I are out on a Saturday getting drunk, or doing drugs, or seeing strip shows, or getting laid, or getting a rub and tug, or having lame 'threeways' with Chinese hookers, these guys are putting in serious studies, and consistently schooling those of us degenerates.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                Myth: Virgins are bad at sex.

Just depends on the person. The best sex I ever had was a girl whose virginity I took. She bottled up a lot of fantasies for a long time

A lot of chicks who lost their virginity at 17 or whatever are boring as ****. Sex is just like pooping or paying bills to them. Stale, daily routine.

That's a very depressing feeling meeting up with a girl and she's just casually ready to lick butthole until M*A*S*H starts.

There she was, folks... a girl whose vag was like Mount Vesuvius ready to explode... and the only way she could unleash it was with a chronic masturbator who spends 18 hours a day logged onto the internet.

He has girls that like to rim him, but he gets bored with it.... is it your bullshit of the week?

Comment

There she was, folks... a girl whose vag was like Mount Vesuvius ready to explode... and the only way she could unleash it was with a chronic masturbator who spends 18 hours a day logged onto the internet.

He has girls that like to rim him, but he gets bored with it.... is it your bullshit of the week?
                  sorry man just don't care
                  Last edited by ////; 06-30-2016, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                    sorry man just don't care
                    Never asked you to care... just told the rest of the forum you were a bullshitter, is all.

Comment

Never asked you to care... just told the rest of the forum you were a bullshitter, is all.
                      his quote in my sig is hilarious.

also the same guy that said he has terrible social skills, but he's banging virgins raw like nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X