No announcement yet.

What do you guys think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    Didn't mean you,was talking about your neighbor..don't wash your drivers seat yet, Derranged would love to take a deep sniff..he's got a fetish for big girls with dirty butts
    that sick bum! would do it for free

Comment

what kind of drugs was he going to buy with the money he "borrowed?"

edit:

i posted this before i became.... aware.
      Last edited by New England; 03-28-2013, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        what kind of drugs was he going to buy with the money he "borrowed?"

edit:

i posted this before i became.... aware.
        I know, it's such a sensitive Boxingscene topic...

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
          So I just got off the phone with my friend and she was really upset.

She's a single mother, and works hard to support her family (solely) She just recently lost her job and has a little bit of money left to keep her going till she finds something else.

Now, I wanted to give you the back story not to make you feel sympathy but for you to understand this chick takes care of her little ones, pays bills etc ...

Anyway, she called me because this guy she casually knows through friends with called her and asked her to lend him money. He was insistent and she felt so badly she called me crying. He put her in the position of giving him money or feeding her family. Mind you, it wasn't a large sum, but recently unemployed, every single dollar makes a difference. I empathize, I have been in the same position before.

So what do you guys think, was the dude wrong for making her feel bad? He full well knows she lost her job as well. Is he wrong for even approaching her?

Vote on the poll!
          I say you tell your friend to hire a big bad ass mexican dude to go over there and regulate the situation with this kat.....just sayin.......

Comment

Upon further review, it seems that he didn't ask her to forget her kids and lend him money, she lives with her parents and does stuff like run up nearly 6 hundred dollars in phone bills.

What I'm saying is women do that, always quick to throw a child up in some $h!t to make dem seem like victims of something. If a friend, (male or female) asks for a favor, a loan, if you're not gonna give dem $h!t, just come outright and say so.

Comment

the dude is not a douche, he just asking for money "a close mouth dont get fed', the bitch is a ****** and unfit to be a mother if she give the guy money over feeding her kids.

How the **** you gonna feel bad for choosing to fed your kids. DUMB BITCHIES NOW A DAYS

Comment

Fu**ing tim horton

Comment

Did they fuck?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Did they fuck?
                    Horton wasn't after sex,he was all about donations...used gloves,testicle protectors,pads etc...

Comment

If the guy wants her money even though he knows the situation she and her family are going through, he is most likely a sociopath and most definitely a complete doucher. Fuck that guy, family comes first.

Comment

Working...
                      X