Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally i wouldn't borrow money from a female out of pride. But I'm a very proud person that would feel alright asking 1 or 2 of my close friends for money if i really needed it, so what i would do is probably not standard.

With that said, i don't get what the big deal is here? "Your friend" (you i suppose?) don't need to feel bad for saying no. You either can loan him the money or you can't. If you feel bad because of it then that's on you.

I really don't see how one becomes a scumbag for asking a friend for a small loan. If he's pestering about you saying no and harassing you then that's another situation entirely, but if all he did was ask i really don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      That's true...TMT
      Don't forget to Bedazzle it

Comment

He's not not worthy to be called a man. A Man wouldnt do that. Her kids come first .

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          It smells like your mom's box
          lets see your Bradley Fanny pack! I know you got a couple
          Art should be expressed on paper not on the forehead
          Fanny Pack

I remember my neighbor had one...he also had a boyfriend

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            lets see your Bradley Fanny pack! I know you got a couple

Fanny Pack

I remember my neighbor had one...he also had a boyfriend
            Every second guy in Puerto Rico has a boyfriend

Was he a smelly truck driver too??

Comment

Agree with Born2Live's posts.

She's a moron lmfao.

Comment

Every second guy in Puerto Rico has a boyfriend

Was he a smelly truck driver too??
                Whenever you want to come to the Puerto Rican parade in the city let me know and I'll have you walk backwards thru a crowd of men so you could enjoy every second guy you run into

i'm not a smelly truck diver lol!
                but I do have to power wash my driver seat soon...that sh.it has absorbed tons of farts in the past six years

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  Whenever you want to come to the Puerto Rican parade in the city let me know and I'll have you walk backwards thru a crowd of men so you could enjoy every second guy you run into
                  Oh dear they have parades too? In my country that **** don't exist

i'm not a smelly truck diver lol!
                  but I do have to power wash my driver seat soon...that sh.it has absorbed tons of farts in the past six years
                  Didn't mean you,was talking about your neighbor..don't wash your drivers seat yet, Derranged would love to take a deep sniff..he's got a fetish for big girls with dirty butts

Comment

"Pebbles" or whatever posted some pics of the convo. I seriously don't think the guy harassed or did anything scummy from seeing it.

Embarrassing? For a man to beg money from a female? Absolutely, no doubt. But he admitted to it being embarrassing.

So is it anything i'm missing here? Why is he a scumbag?

Comment

Wait a minute.

So Bossy was crying because Tim asked for money and she felt guilty?

Why, again?

Comment

Working...
                      X