Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the most stupidest thing you have done while drunk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the most stupidest thing you have done while drunk?

I had a longtime girlfriend and one time went out with my friends and I got ****faced really bad,on the same party I ran into a girl I had a major crash on before I met my girlfriend. Of course one thing led to another, we went to her place. After we had sex we started to joking, fooling around and I took her couple of nude pics. I was still pretty drunk and (even today I don't know why) I sent one of those pictures to my girl The next day I woke up with the worst hangover I've ever had. Like most of the night I didn't remember sending her this pic. After few hours my girl called me and said she had a suprise for me, after we hang up the phone she sent me back that picture with the text below it : "It's over....". That's how my 7 years relationship ended...
    Anyway what was the stupidest thing you've ever done?

I generally loathe the kind of person who gets drunk, does some stupid or hurtful ****, and then attempts to use the fact that they were drunk as some kind of "get out of jail free card" to excuse their piss poor behavior to everybody the next day.

In my personal experience, those people are weak-willed and self-indulgent assh*les who have a tremendous amount of difficulty with being honest with themselves about their shameful behavior.

I've never done anything while drunk that I was ashamed to admit to the next day, whether that was puking in someone's trashcan, getting into a fist fight, passing out in someone's laundry hamper, or ****ing a fat b*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I generally loathe the kind of person who gets drunk, does some stupid or hurtful ****, and then attempts to use the fact that they were drunk as some kind of "get out of jail free card" to excuse their piss poor behavior to everybody the next day.

In my personal experience, those people are weak-willed and self-indulgent assh*les who have a tremendous amount of difficulty with being honest with themselves about their shameful behavior.

I've never done anything while drunk that I was ashamed to admit to the next day, whether that was puking in someone's trashcan, getting into a fist fight, passing out in someone's laundry hamper, or ****ing a fat b*tch.

I'm not trying to justify myself, It was the the stupid thing to do drunk or sober. But the fact is alcohol does affect on people choices

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
        I'm not trying to justify myself, It was the the stupid thing to do drunk or sober. But the fact is alcohol does affect on people choices
        I don't think that it does.

I think it has an ability to 'loosen' people up a bit, which, when used in a social environment, often makes it easier for them to reveal their true character. But that's about it.

People still have choices, whether they're intoxicated or not.

If you truly believe that being drunk has an ability to affect what a person does or doesn't do, then how do you feel about drunk drivers?

Do they get a pass because "the booze made me do it"?

Comment

The only time was my first time drinking, and it was at my bros wedding when I was 16. I was drink with him and his friends in the limo and didn't understand how alcohol worked, the fact that it took some time to hit you, especially with food. I binge drank until right after the ceremony when it hit me, at whic point I don't Rememer anything but film shows me dancing and stuff until I threw up right in the middle of the dance floor. That's the only time I've ever done anything dumb

I hate it when people think it's cool to fcuk **** up "Hangover" style. One time we went out drinking but I was the DD and on the way home all my friends were drunk so they asked me to stop at a 7/11. Ask I drive off, 2 mins later they start hanging out the window and trying eggs at people and one of them some guy right in the face and he dropped. I couldn't stop because it was my car and I had underage drunk and alot of people saw it

Comment

I don't think that it does.

I think it has an ability to 'loosen' people up a bit, which, when used in a social environment, often makes it easier for them to reveal their true character. But that's about it.

People still have choices, whether they're intoxicated or not.

If you truly believe that being drunk has an ability to affect what a person does or doesn't do, then how do you feel about drunk drivers?

Do they get a pass because "the booze made me do it"?
            I agree with Bringer on this one, to an extent.

In my experience, the things I've done drunk that I wouldn't do whilst sober are just a case of 'loosening' up. But then again, I haven't really done anything I massively regret while being drunk. I've got wasted and generally made a tit of myself but that's it, really.

However, I have known a couple of people to go a bit crazy on occasion when they've drank too much. But then again, I've always told people that get like that whenever they drink to stop drinking, because they can't handle it

But yes, "booze made me" is a pretty weak excuse. I cheated on a girl (Not majorly, only kissed someone, but still cheating in my book) while a bit drunk and I never use that as an excuse...

... my excuse has always been that she was a dick

Comment

George told me when he gets really drunk (every 8 hours) he always wakes up naked in a pool blood with dead male squirrels all around him with their nuts missing
              Last edited by -jose-; 03-14-2013, 07:36 PM.

Comment

I let a homeless crackhead walk me like two hours away from downtown Detroit to score some weed from a dude in a minivan at like 1-2 in the morning...

Comment

you much pretty described the type of woman I like.

if it wasn't for them, I'd probably never get laid.

Comment

i could handle my alcohol.

i've said and done more stupid **** when i was sober than drunk.

Comment

Working...
                    X