No announcement yet.

Your favorite WWF/WWE Jobber?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    I remember Frankie Williams. He was the guy Piper punched out on the first Piper's Pit and then made one of the most famous quotes "Just when you think you have all the answers, I change the questions." Going through some Survivor Series shows and he was great in the 1989 one with Jimmy Snuka and The Bushwhackers, where the other 3 guys are all eating turkey off the bones during the backstage interview. Piper was always great in interviews.

Comment

Koko B. Ware (according to Jesse Ventura, the B stood for Buckwheat haha)
      Salvatore Bellomo

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        I remember Frankie Williams. He was the guy Piper punched out on the first Piper's Pit and then made one of the most famous quotes "Just when you think you have all the answers, I change the questions." Going through some Survivor Series shows and he was great in the 1989 one with Jimmy Snuka and The Bushwhackers, where the other 3 guys are all eating turkey off the bones during the backstage interview. Piper was always great in interviews.
        sigh

those days, doe

Comment

sigh

those days, doe
          What do you mean? As in you miss those days of pro wrestling?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            What do you mean? As in you miss those days of pro wrestling?
            everything about those days, literally

Comment

Barry Horowitz.

Comment

Roman Reigns

Comment

everything about those days, literally
                  Me too man, me too. Every now and then, you see shades of it, but it was so great then. Especially being able to also watch Crockett and Watts' UWF on TV. I do like that WWE used jobbers again now sometimes, on the occasion I DO watch. If you haven't already, check out Jim Cornette's podcast. He has loads of stories about his old days in the business and the crap he had to deal with sometimes when he worked for WWF and later ran the OVW developmental territory for WWE. Austin Idol getting back at a promoter story was great and all the ones he tells working TV and house show matches.

Comment

I liked the Brooklyn Brawler.

Comment

John Cena.

Comment

Working...
                      X