Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you tip a bartender who is giving you free drinks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say thanks for the drinks and give him $10

Comment

30-40 bucks would probably be appropriate. he saved you quite a bit of money.

i'm no bar czar.

Comment

Don't screw-up that deal...I had a deal like that with a bartender for years...I always tipped him large and made sure he saw it and he always took care of me...saved me a fortune.

Comment

If he's not a friend why would be be giving you an 80% discount?

Comment

cheap bastids. you get a hook up like that and its pretty much an obligation to put up like a 45 dollar tip, or more.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              this.

you dont tip a badass bartender chump change.

you want to be that guy that the bartender recognizes yellin "yooooooooo!".

and if u got a chick with you best believe he will make that drank extra strong to get that chick fcked up so you can take her home.

my homies a bartender. everytime i take a chick to that specific bar i have a 90% chance of gettin laid that night.

i usually tip 10-20 bucks. and thats maybe on a 120 dollar tab turned into 50 bucks.
              Yep, that's what to look for in a bartender: An accessory to date-rape.

Comment

Pull his legs from under him when he's not looking.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  If its a male bartender nothing

If its a female bartender at least $20 dollars
                  what you're saying is that you wouldn't tip someone that gave you free drinks bc it didn't own a VAG ? cmon Jose

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                    what you're saying is that you wouldn't tip someone that gave you free drinks bc it didn't own a VAG ? cmon Jose
                    on the real I would tip the bartender male or female but the vagina might get a little extra especially if she was entertaining my eyes with some cleavage and/or ass thru out the night

Comment

I am a bartender. when a bartender hooks you up, he's cutting down the official money that would be paid to the restaurant and expects you to fill some of that gap with a fat tip. that way you save money and he makes money.

take care of your bartender and he takes care of you. and by that i mean continues to give you discounts, ignores customers who were ahead of you to get you what you need, and most importantly.....

makes your drinks exactly like you like 'em. some people like basically double the liquor, others like **** done with a different mix, ect. I remember every single one, even if you only came in one time and took care of me, you can bet your ass I am going to remember that tip, what you were drinking, and how you were drinking it.

82 - 23 = 59

So he saved you sixty bucks. Slide him at least 35 bucks.

Comment

Working...
                      X