Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you tip a bartender who is giving you free drinks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id leave a 25 dollar tip. the way i see it is that we both get deals.

Comment

if im wrong please correct me. i want to make sure he thinks hes not taken advantage of and being taken care of.

Comment

split the difference in this case, drop the guy ATLEAST $45 and you will be taken care of in the future, I gaurantee it. $10-25 and you'll take your chances.............. Rockin'
        Last edited by Rockin'; 03-02-2013, 04:01 PM.

Comment

We need to fire that muthafka, he's no good for us business people..

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            split the difference in this case, drop the guy ATLEAST $45 and you will be taken care of in the future, I gaurantee it. $10-25 and you'll take your chances.............. Rockin'

Even dropping the guy $45 you still come out $43 ahead......... Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
              Lets say a beer is 5 bucks a pint. And a certain shot is 8 bucks

You have 10 pints and 4 shots that is a 82 buck tab.

He charges you for 3 beers and 1 shot, tab is 23 bucks. What is an appropriate tip for him hooking you up for free drinks?
              this reminds me i hate bartenders here in LA who act like rude *******s/*****es to you while they making you drinks. If they nice I'll tip more if they *******s ill tip as low as possible if they *******s and move on to the next customer with out even giving me eye contact i dont even tip at all. its like if u not even gonna acknowledge me as a person in front of you then you dont get a tip at all.

also i tend to take pics with new sluts i just got at the bar. the cool bar tenders gladfully take pics for you as if they know its part of their job so i tip those even more but the bartenders who either get pissed when you ask them to take a pic of you and the girls or dont even take pics for you I dont tip them either. its like they hating on you cause you getting these hoes digits and they stuck behind the bar working all night

Comment

One of the reasons i'm glad to be a "green-teef", i don't have to deal with bull**** like this.

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
                  We need to fire that muthafka, he's no good for us business people..

we need to get that dude from Restaurant Stakeout up in there

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by KING MEAT

i usually tip 10-20 bucks. and thats maybe on a 120 dollar tab turned into 50 bucks.

$10-$20 on a $50 tab reduced from $120? He could have just charged you in full to get a tip like that. You won't be that bartenders priority in the future unless he is a friend of yours.........Rockin'
                      hes a friend. I if he charged me full, I aint tippin lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X