No announcement yet.

It's been 1 year since that Thug want to be superhero killed Treyvon Martin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foul Pole View Post
    Maybe in SA it is. The point is that kids die violent deaths often in places like LA or Chicago. The president never says a word but wif lil trayvon he did.

Pistoroius only gets coverage because he and his girl had some level of celebrity. No one gave a damn who trayvon or GZ were until some left wing blogger got the story to some news agency. If Oscar Pistorious were just some random dude who shot his girl accident or other it wouldn't make news outside of SA.
    That's exactly what I'm saying, some incidents get more attention than others for various reasons. I'm not saying that's right, but it's just the way human beings work. Some events strike them as more significant than others.

The shooting of Treyvon Martin was significant for two reasons.

One was that a kid was followed, challenged, and shot dead by another guy mainly because he was black in the wrong neighbourhood, and GZ was largely prompted to act as he did because of this fact. So a killing where race seems to have been a factor is something that people pay attention to, especially in a country like the USA where race killings are part of its very recent history.

The second reason it drew attention was because Zimmerman, after having shot dead a kid that he confronted, was released without charge. For most of the civilized world, that's pretty damn shocking. And it reinforced a certain perception people have about the relative value of different lives in the American justice system.

Comment

come back and the liberals completely took over this thread in a massive circle jerk

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        This is what will ultimately be presented in court as this is what really happened. He'll walk. Teach your kids not to be violent thugs who lay their hands on people.

It's pretty obvious that you're a troll just trying to get people fired up.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
          By posting facts? If that bothers you then I'm not sure how you'll react when Zimmerman walks free. Look at the pic.

Comment

Zimmerman to me sounds like a frustrated wanna be cop that got his kicked in high school, and is trying to hide under the "Stand your Ground" law in Florida.

You know, he could have just drove away, and let the real police handle the situation.

But I guess his inner Chuck Norris got the best of him.

If he doesn't at least get sentenced to a manslaughter charge, I would be surprised.

Comment

From what I read about the case (yesterday on CNN) there were no fingerprints or gun residue from the Martin kid on the gun GZ used to kill him. Which means Martin didn't try to grab the gun. Also there was no DNA in Martin's fingernails either which is strange considering they were in a violent fight. Also Martin called his girlfriend & said he was being followed. She told him to run which he did & that was confirmed by the 911 call recording where GZ said TM was running. GZ got out of his car to follow him when dispatch told him stay & wait for the police. After that who knows what happened but I'll say this: If I know I'm being watched/followed & I start to run, then that person takes off & starts chasing me & I can't get away; then we're gonna man up & fight if he doesn't have a weapon. I'll take my chances with that & I wouldn't doubt the Martin kid thought the same.

Comment

Sorry , i still dont care

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Knicksman20 View Post
                    From what I read about the case (yesterday on CNN) there were no fingerprints or gun residue from the Martin kid on the gun GZ used to kill him. Which means Martin didn't try to grab the gun. Also there was no DNA in Martin's fingernails either which is strange considering they were in a violent fight. Also Martin called his girlfriend & said he was being followed. She told him to run which he did & that was confirmed by the 911 call recording where GZ said TM was running. GZ got out of his car to follow him when dispatch told him stay & wait for the police. After that who knows what happened but I'll say this: If I know I'm being watched/followed & I start to run, then that person takes off & starts chasing me & I can't get away; then we're gonna man up & fight if he doesn't have a weapon. I'll take my chances with that & I wouldn't doubt the Martin kid thought the same.
                    Green k sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                      Sorry , i still dont care
                      What happened to TM could happen to you, your relatives, or kids. That kid was doing nothing but trying to go back to his fathers place when he was killed. Case of being in the wrong place at wrong time (and being profiled) which could happen to anyone. You should care when people like GZ are allowed to carry guns.

Comment

Working...
                      X