No announcement yet.

It's been 1 year since that Thug want to be superhero killed Treyvon Martin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    eh... id buy him a beer if i ever see him in a bar.
    Good for you, there are millions of ignorant, racist scumbags in this country. Sometimes, security in numbers make people feel better.

Just don't be angry when there are riots or some innocent person gets killed because of the irresponsible acts of one idiot.

Ignorance breeds ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      did you get that kid back who held you up at gunpoint for your shoes yet?
      What the **** are you talking about? It seems like you're implying something, but I can't figure it out.

Comment

i didnt really give a **** then, i dont really give a **** now

Comment

Would you be ashamed of yourself for getting your ass kicked by a high school kid?

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT
            Quote:

Originally Posted by A.K.A

I wouldnt sign up to be a rent a cop if I couldn't defend myself against a 150lb teenager.

6 feet at 160 lbs.

thats a man child. that aint no kid.
            that's a string bean.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
              What the **** are you talking about? It seems like you're implying something, but I can't figure it out.
              oops wrong poster. i thought u were htwontexan. similar alt name thats why

Comment

Originally posted by Foul Pole View Post
                There's a lot of **** mess up about this case. The media has mis reported and distorted it to a point of complete chaos. They showed old pics of baby trayvon, rather than pics of more grown up thug trayvon to drum up sympathy, the Kenyan Klown said if he had a son he'd prolly look like Trayvon, some NBC(i think) reporter got caught editing the 911 call, GZ obviously had injuries from a fight and it wasnt really reported that way until much later... not to mention how many black teens are killed in chicago every week without it being a big deal like this? It's pure propaganda.
                Is the coverage of the Oscar Pistorious case propaganda as well?

Some cases are more interesting than others, it doesn't have to be a conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Is the coverage of the Oscar Pistorious case propaganda as well?

Some cases are more interesting than others, it doesn't have to be a conspiracy.
                  Maybe in SA it is. The point is that kids die violent deaths often in places like LA or Chicago. The president never says a word but wif lil trayvon he did.

Pistoroius only gets coverage because he and his girl had some level of celebrity. No one gave a damn who trayvon or GZ were until some left wing blogger got the story to some news agency. If Oscar Pistorious were just some random dude who shot his girl accident or other it wouldn't make news outside of SA.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
                    that's a string bean.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

6', 165 lbs

Martin was a 6 foot tall HS senior football player. If he couldn't whip some 5'7" neighborhood watch chump with asthma I'd be surprised.

Comment

This is what will ultimately be presented in court as this is what really happened. He'll walk. Teach your kids not to be violent thugs who lay their hands on people.

Comment

Working...
                      X