Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's been 1 year since that Thug want to be superhero killed Treyvon Martin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GZ is not guilty, plain and simple as that.

id do the same thing if some ghetto wannabe thug decides to threaten me.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
      I hope this rent a cop goes to prison for a very long time. All my African American brothers need to educated their children on the dangers of racial profiling . My children will not be allowed to wear hoodies and they will never walk with their hands in their pockets.
      sounds youre trying to form a resistance movement over a year too late there bud lol.

the black hoodie march has long sailed.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

I wouldnt sign up to be a rent a cop if I couldn't defend myself against a 150lb teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
          I wouldnt sign up to be a rent a cop if I couldn't defend myself against a 150lb teenager.
          6 feet at 160 lbs.

thats a man child. that aint no kid.

Comment

what it boils down to is george zimmerman racially profiled trayvon, started a fight, got his ass whoop and decided to shoot martin.

we have a dead kid because a dbag racist couldnt handle getting his arse whopped by a kid he racially profiled.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              High profile cases involving race brings out the ****** in millions of people. It turns them into these one-tracked minded window licking zealots. I was sick of hearing about this case within a day. If they were both the same color you wouldn't even be hearing about this murder

my ****** remains at large in constancy.

Comment

6 feet at 160 lbs.

thats a man child. that aint no kid.
                A 160lb teenager. Maybe Zimmerman should join a gym instead of the neighborhood watch. I dont even care about all the details, a grown man couldn't handle a skinny little kid with hands and had to resort to a gun, that's a b*tch in my book.

Comment

That would be great but it was GZ that pursued and threatened a kid with ice t and candy in his pockets.

Comment

A 160lb teenager. Maybe Zimmerman should join a gym instead of the neighborhood watch. I dont even care about all the details, a grown man couldn't handle a skinny little kid with hands and had to resort to a gun, that's a b*tch in my book.
                    did you get that kid back who held you up at gunpoint for your shoes yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      That would be great but it was GZ that pursued and threatened a kid with ice t and candy in his pockets.
                      eh... id buy him a beer if i ever see him in a bar.

Comment

Working...
                      X