No announcement yet.

Man drinks a full bottle of vodka in 15 seconds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    That dude is a nut. I saw one of his videos where he ate an entire tin of chewing tobacco.

damn. ulcers.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      first of all, if we're talking about members of the family, i am sonny.

athletic, c#cksure, next in line for the head of the family, killed in an irrational fit of rage.

next, george strikes me as a coke user at night, pill popper during the day. when he brings an ugly one home he drinks until she's cute.
      i was actually calling Jebediah "Fredo". If anybody is Sonny though, it's me...I got two foot of Jamaican Jerk sausage in my pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
        i was actually calling Jebediah "Fredo". If anybody is Sonny though, it's me...I got two foot of Jamaican Jerk sausage in my pants.

Comment

lmao, 10 $ says no more videos from this guy.

Comment

I've drank 40 odd cans of 500ml lager "drug assisted" and still stayed sober.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              did you drink it all at once, though?

huge difference.

this is almost certainly faked. that guy would have to be a raging alcoholic to be able to down that much vodka at once.

and what grown man can't afford a $30 bottle of booze? a nutcase who makes videos of him eating strange **** from his parent's basement, that's who.

this guy is nuts.
              No it's not faked, I have an uncle who I saw down a bottle of tequila. It was a smaller bottle but still, there are people who can do that ****.

Comment

This guy is called Shoenice, i'm pretty sure he's dead now because he ate rat poison or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  No it's not faked, I have an uncle who I saw down a bottle of tequila. It was a smaller bottle but still, there are people who can do that ****.
                  Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                  This guy is called Shoenice, i'm pretty sure he's dead now because he ate rat poison or something.

i am not surprised³

Comment

For a Mexican I'm hung like a horse, for a Jamaican not so much.....

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                      http://www.chronicle.su/news/shoenice-commits-suicide/

Comment

Working...
                      X