Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman attacks you...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If a women were to hit me she better have a good dental plan.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      my ex launched herself at me once scratched my face and I couldn't see myself punching her in the grill piece so I just grabbed her and slammed her against the wall to make her realize that i'm stronger she then calmed down
      Had this happen a couple times, not slam but a good enough shove to let her understand what's up.

Also had a time back when I was in school, where I was at a house party. A group of girls from the neighborhood walk by checkin it out. So my buddy starts to holler at them and I join along.
      Little do I know my girl at the time is right behind me. Shes starts mouthing off at the girls, they don't appreciate it, so the giant of the group this 6'+, 170lb samoan girl starts walking towards my girl who is 5'4 110lb. I stand in the middle of them trying to calm the situation but they're talking **** to one another before I know it MY girl throws a full can of beer at the girl hits me in the back of the head. Next thing I know the amazonian is charging, my first instinct was to grab her, now that I'm holding her the girl is defenceless and my girl is punching her so I think let me move her away, wrong move. The alcohol and the fact this girl is huge leads me to slam her on to the ground.
      I instantly stand up apologizing saying it wasn't on purpose, then I see this samoan guy running up on me, I gave him a short jab, he gets a dazed look and walks away, the girl is on the ground still, getting helped up by her friends.
      Long story short, next day the girls whole family wants to fight me, find out the guy I punched was her **** cousin. My girl and her decide to duke it out at the park, my girl got the **** beat out of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
        my girl is white and she started swing the laptop power cord at me....i have a scar on my arm to this day and this happened long before Django came out.

Word son.....

I dated a white girl and she's the one that laid hands on me! athletic 5'10" about 150lbs...she was keeping me from leaving her crib and actually pushed da sheeyit outta me when I tried to Ron O'Neill her ass and move her outta my way. I had to bear hug dat fool lol.

Comment

I dial 1 800 Floyd Jr

Comment

Working...
          X